Today, I bring news regarding the PokÃ©mon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Special Demo Version that many fans in North America have been waiting for. The PokÃ©mon Company International revealed both Mega Steelix and Mega Glalie today, and with that reveal came the following information.
- Those who download the Special Demo Version in the United States will be able to obtain Mega Glalie, and transfer it to the full game when it arrives on November 21st by way of PokÃ©mon Link. (Japan actually got Mega Steelix!)
- There are a variety of ways to obtain the Special Demo Version of the game, including:
- obtaining a code through the PokÃ©mon Trainer Club Newsletter, which you can access by allowing promotional emails to arrive from Nintendo via your PokÃ©mon Global Link or Trainer Club Account.
- obtaining a code through select cinemas nationwide (more info soon!) from November 7th through 13th.
- via email, if you happen to be one of the lucky few selected that have a Nintendo Network ID and have allowed marketing emails from Nintendo (starting October 31st).
- obtaining a code with the purchase of PokÃ©mon Art Academy (out October 24th) via the eShop (look for the code on your eShop receipt)
- obtaining a code with the purchase of any of the two PokÃ©mon games coming to the Virtual Console in November.
What“s that, Jonathan? PokÃ©mon games on the Virtual Console?!?
Indeed! PokÃ©mon Puzzle Challenge is set to arrive in North America on November 6th ($4.99). And PokÃ©mon Trading Card Game will be released on November 13th ($5.99).
Are you excited to play the PokÃ©mon ORAS Special Demo Version? Will you be waiting to play until you can experience the full game this November? Be sure to let us know!