Despite launching with day one DLC, the newly released Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy still has plenty more DLC song tracks to offer in the days and weeks to come. Square Enix has announced that 12 additional audio tracks are on the way will be available for $0.99 each.
Here's a look at the schedule they've layed out:
July 12, 2012
1. â€œSomnusâ€ (FINAL FANTASY Versus XIII)
2. â€œDesperate Struggleâ€ (FINAL FANTASY XIII)
3. â€œSarutabarutaâ€ (FINAL FANTASY XI)
4. â€œBattleâ€ (FINAL FANTASY VI)
July 19, 2012
1. â€œFight On!â€ (FINAL FANTASY VII)
2. â€œEtro“s Championâ€ (FINAL FANTASY XIII-2)
3. â€œBattle Themeâ€ (FINAL FANTASY XI)
4. â€œBattle 1â€ (FINAL FANTASY III)
July 26, 2012
1. â€œA contest of Aeonsâ€ (FINAL FANTASY X)
2. â€œThe Archylte Steppeâ€ (FINAL FANTASY XIII)
3. â€œThe Sanctuary of Zi“Tahâ€ (FINAL FANTASY XI)
4. â€œCrystal Caveâ€ (FINAL FANTASY III)
Though I'm saddened by the lack of Final Fantasy XII tracks, I'm definitely looking forward to a few of these myself, especially "Battle" (from FFVI) and "Fight On!" (FFVII).
It's currently unknown if this is the last set of DLC that Theatrhythm will see, but if it sells well, I can imagine we might see more in the future.
Are you planning on buying any DLC tracks? Any in particular that catch your eye?