HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Sign in to follow this  
Rex705

3Doodler 3D printing pen

I'm sure you have heard of 3D printers before but how about a pen that draws in 3D? I was looking at my e-mail today and saw a Kickstarter mail showing things they think are cool. I normally ignore these because they are not video games and that's all I really am interested in Kickstarter but the 3D pen got my attention.

If you are an artist or just like to doodle this thing looks pretty cool. what do you think about this?

Kickstarter - https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1351910088/3doodler-20-the-worlds-first-3d-printing-pen-reinv?ref=NewsJan0815&utm_campaign=Jan+08&utm_medium=email&utm_source=newsletter

To be fair, Rex, I think it is technically videogame related because that trailer actually has a random Yokai Watch cat (33 second mark).

I think it is cool, but as someone with sloppy handwriting I have even less faith in me drawing stuff in one go. Granted, I don't know if I agree with the idea of it being a "3D printer" of some sort, but rather just a really cool pen where you can build a lot of stuff with it if you have the skill.