HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Sign in to follow this  
DrPixel

Midnight Club 2 FREE on Steam!

Hey, sorry I haven't really been posting much at all on here lately! I've been really busy, and a tad lazy. ;D

You know how that is. *rolls eyes*

Well, I just thought I'd let everyone know that Rockstar Games is giving away FREE Steam copies of Midnight Club 2 to anyone that joins their Rockstar Games Steam group! The announcement was made here: http://steamcommunit...078427175199696

And the group is here: http://steamcommunit...s/rockstargames

The game has multiplayer and if you're wary of the notice on the Steam store page that says "Not compatible with Windows Vista or Windows 7", to my knowledge there is a patch out there that fixes that. So.....if there's enough people here who want to do it, maybe we can get a MC2 get-together going! ^_^

Also, as a slight warning- you need at least 1 purchase, gift redemption, key redemption, or anything like that on your Steam account to get the free copy of Midnight Club 2. That's pretty much anything that doesn't have a "Free" or "Free To Play" tag on Steam. ;)

Another warning I might add- you have to join by May 15th, 2012, to be eligible (so this is a 5-day notice), and the copies should be sent out around the 29th.

Enjoy! :D

• Like 1

Whaaaaaaaaat?! This is awesome. Thanks for the heads up, DrPixel!

No problem! :D

I've literally been messaging any of my friends who aren't already in the Rockstar Games Steam group and telling them about it haha. ^_^

Some of them only have a few paid games in their Steam account so I'm sure they'll be overjoyed about getting a new game.

Thanks for the heads up. A free game is always welcome in my steam list.

Joined!

Sweet. I'm a fan of the series so getting Midnight Club 2 for free is nice. Thanks for the heads up!

:( Only bummer is it isn't windows 7 compatible.

Thanks for posting this. I don't have steam but I'll tell my friend and have him join it.