HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

My name is Tyler. I like long walks on the beach, firmly believe that Jersey Shore is one of the greatest shows in television history and enjoy playing a lot of video games.

Looking forward to getting to know the community here!

Sup, dawg. Welcome to GP and hope you like it here.

That said, I feel like even if I watched Jersey Shore I would not agree.... even ironically.

Welcome welcome to our nice little community. What genre of video game is your favorite?

Hey man, thanks for checking out the community; nice to have a new face around!

To others here, Tyler and I have known each other for a little while on Twitter, and he writes for several sites (8World, Pure Xbox, and a few others, I believe). :)

Sup, dawg. Welcome to GP and hope you like it here.

That said, I feel like even if I watched Jersey Shore I would not agree.... even ironically.

Jersey Shore is the only show that can rival Arrested Development in terms of humor.

Welcome welcome to our nice little community. What genre of video game is your favorite?

Not sure if I have a favorite genre since I pretty much enjoy every type of game but fighting games hold a special place in my heart!

Hey man, thanks for checking out the community; nice to have a new face around!

To others here, Tyler and I have known each other for a little while on Twitter, and he writes for several sites (8World, Pure Xbox, and a few others, I believe). :)

:D Yup those and PlayStation LifeStyle!

firmly believe that Jersey Shore is one of the greatest shows in television history and-

I dunno man, I don't think we can be friends after hearing that, haha.

Welcome to the Podunks! ^_^

Also hey! I won a shirt from PSLS once. I still wear it sometimes haha. :D

Welcome to the Podunks! ^_^

Also hey! I won a shirt from PSLS once. I still wear it sometimes haha. :D

Awesome! :D

Hey there!  Like that Shin chan avie you got going ;D

Oh, and welcome to the site and all that jazz.

Not sure if I have a favorite genre since I pretty much enjoy every type of game but fighting games hold a special place in my heart!

I think we got a few people in here that loves fighting game. Roy for one especially if you like Street Fighter.

I think we got a few people in here that loves fighting game. Roy for one especially if you like Street Fighter.

Dammit, now I have to at least try and like him so we can throw hadoukens at each other, haha. Fighting games too stronk~ ♥

Dammit, now I have to at least try and like him so we can throw hadoukens at each other, haha. Fighting games too stronk~ ♥

Lol, you two can throw a hadoukens party and invite everyone.