HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Karamsoul

Hi guys...somewhat new...again

Hey people,

Hope everyone is doing well! I joined Game Podunk back in July of 2013 and found the community to be pretty welcoming and affable. I was running a site back then called SpawnFirst, and posted a couple of times for contest opportunities (I think a few members actually won, if I'm not mistaken).

I now run a curated gaming news website called GameWires.com, and my partner and I are looking to start some really good contests down the road, and of course, we'll mention them here on GamePodunk first because of the awesome community (and Jason of course, let's not forget him :)

Outside of that, I work in IT as a Systems Administrator, I have a full house (wife and 3 rascals), and am generally pretty social online and off. I'm hoping to really get back into a forum platform, seeing as my time at Opa-Ages was just too dramatic, and NeoGaf is just too smothering. Game Podunk strikes me as the porridge with exactly the right temperature. :)

I hope to contribute to this lovely place, and throw down some awesome contests for you guys down the road.

Thanks, all.

• Like 3

Welcome back, Karam!

I hadn't noticed it as much until I saw your avatar but I like the GameWires logo a lot; nice job! Looking forward to seeing what you do with GameWires (and contests) as well as seeing you around the community again. :)

• Like 1

Thanks, Jason! Looking forward to contributing to GPand its members as much as I can. ;)

Welcome back and I'll go ahead and say thanks for any future giveaways you post here :D

• Like 1

Why are we like all into IT? That's so funny. Anyway, welcome (back) to the crew, hope you enjoy your stay.

• Like 1

Hello and welcome back to the site, Karamsoul. And good luck on your new site, dawg.

And, real talk, I've never even heard of Opa-ages before....

Welcome back and I'll go ahead and say thanks for any future giveaways you post here :D

Thanks! Looking forward to getting the goods out soon ;)

Hello and welcome back to the site, Karamsoul. And good luck on your new site, dawg.

And, real talk, I've never even heard of Opa-ages before....

Thanks, bud. Opa-Ages is the dark, underbelly of NeoGaf. Cool place to be, but things can get...real lol

Thanks, bud. Opa-Ages is the dark, underbelly of NeoGaf. Cool place to be, but things can get...real lol

Hopefully things get can...real here too. Or whatever a relative term to fun and engaging is for GP. Damn, we really need to bring back GP After Dark.

• Like 1

Hopefully things get can...real here too. Or whatever a relative term to fun and engaging is for GP. Damn, we really need to bring back GP After Dark.

Wow, thanks, Roy... Dx

• Like 2

Welcome back Karam! I've always wondered what happened to you guys after you've gone inactive. Glad to have you back to a great gaming community. Looking forward for more of Game Wires stuff and like Jason said the logo is a nice touch. Woo! :D

• Like 1

TK, you lucky sonovagun! Was it you or Dr. Pixel who won like two of our contests back to back? I forget :)

Yeah glad to be back, man. Looking forward to being part of the community again!

About the logo: thanks! Make sure to sign up with us and vote on your favorite content!

TK, you lucky sonovagun! Was it you or Dr. Pixel who won like two of our contests back to back? I forget :)

Yeah glad to be back, man. Looking forward to being part of the community again!

About the logo: thanks! Make sure to sign up with us and vote on your favorite content!

I think it was me lol. There mostly GP members entering so it was a good chance for one of us to win again. Followed you guys on Twitter as well. I'll def sign up. Site is pretty different from what gaming sites I usually browse through lol.

• Like 1

I think it was me lol. There mostly GP members entering so it was a good chance for one of us to win again. Followed you guys on Twitter as well. I'll def sign up. Site is pretty different from what gaming sites I usually browse through lol.

Yeah we noticed. Thanks, TK! Yeah GameWires is an aggregate site - we have member sites that submit their news through us so visitors can visit one handy place and click on to go to what they're interested in. Kind of like Zergnet, but with voting, commenting, etc.

Anyways, glad to see you're doing well. :) I'm sure we'll talk soon.

Hiya, Karam! I heard about you from Lord Jason. Nice to meet you.

*virtually shakes hand*

• Like 1

Why are we like all into IT? That's so funny. Anyway, welcome (back) to the crew, hope you enjoy your stay.

Thanks, Royzoga! Maybe GamePodunk attracts intellectuals of the IT kind ;)

Hiya, Karam! I heard about you from Lord Jason. Nice to meet you.

*virtually shakes hand*

*Virtually moves Jordan's hand aside and gives Jordan a bear hug. Jordan then proceeds to (unsuccessfully) gasp for breath*

Thanks, Royzoga! Maybe GamePodunk attracts intellectuals of the IT kind ;)

*Virtually moves Jordan's hand aside and gives Jordan a bear hug. Jordan then proceeds to (unsuccessfully) gasp for breath*

Wait, I don't get a hug? This a ripoff, I demand a refund. 

• Like 1

Wait, I don't get a hug? This a ripoff, I demand a refund. 

Don't worry, dude, gotcha covered. I give out two hugs a day. B3

• Like 1

Don't worry, dude, gotcha covered. I give out two hugs a day. B3

All is right in the universe again. I was really afraid to live in a world where I wouldn't get hugged by strangers over the internet. 

• Like 1