HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Karamsoul

GameWires First Contest: Your Choice. Battlefield Hardline OR Bloodborne.

As promised, Podunkers, we're opening up our first contest...er....first, on GamePodunk. We won't be linking the contest page on our site or socializing until tomorrow morning, but you guys are free to enter starting today! Ping us on our contact page with your GameWires signed up username and if applicable, Facebook name and Twitter handle so we can keep a tally of anyone entering today. If it makes it easier for you, you can PM me right here on GamePodunk with that information.

Your Choice. Battlefield Hardline OR Bloodborne.

What: Win Battlefield Hardline (PS4, XB1, or PC) OR Bloodborne (PS4)

When: Enter now until March 15th, 2015. The winner will be announced on March 16th, 2015.

How: Sign up for a GameWires account. This will give you one entry into the contest and is required to be considered to win. You can gain an additional 2 entries by liking us on Facebook and sharing our contest post, and 2 more entries by following us on Twitter and re-tweeting our contest tweets for a total of 5 possible entries. If you“ve previously signed up on GameWires or are following us on Facebook or Twitter, you“re already entered to win. Just sign up, like, follow, share or re-tweet to gain additional entries. US & Canadian residents only. Must be 18 or older to win. See full details below.

Step 1: Sign Up

Step 2: Social Media

Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter

Once the winner has been contacted via email, Twitter, or FB message, they will have 24 hours to respond to us, otherwise the prize will be awarded to another potential winner.

Please note, we track “drop-offs†that only Signup/Like/Follow for a contest and leave immediately afterward. We will leave these entries out of consideration for future contests.

• Like 3

Thanks dawg...Totally in for Bloodfield: HardBourne

They definitely need to come out with that game. I'd play it ;)

Signed up and ping you with my twitter and fb. I retweeted also. But I don't see the contest on fb yet. Thanks for the chance.

• Like 1

I followed, retweeted, liked, shared, and signed up. Got them max entries. Thanks Karam! :D

Anyways I'm definitely up for Battleblood: Bourne Hard. What a great action packed bloodthirsty game. xD

• Like 1

Nice! I believe those are the two biggest games coming out in February, so that should attract quite a few people, I'd think. :)

Absolutely! We're definitely seeing some action on our end.

I followed, retweeted, liked, shared, and signed up. Got them max entries. Thanks Karam! :D

Anyways I'm definitely up for Battleblood: Bourne Hard. What a great action packed bloodthirsty game. xD

In for a penny, in for a pound lol Got it and no problem, TK! Though GamePodunk peeps might have some stiff competition this time. Seems like a lot of people are signing up o_o 

I joined. Will say that I'm looking forward to Bloodborne. :) 

• Like 1

I joined. Will say that I'm looking forward to Bloodborne. :)

Got it. Good luck!

• Like 1

I have entered and am going for Battlefield :)

• Like 1

Awesome, Rex! Remember all, just 3 more days left until the contest ends this Sunday!

I really like your mobile interface.

All the best parts of Windows 8.... without any of Windows 8 ;)

Thanks, John. We're trying to keep it simple. One place for all of your news needs ;)

Also, 2 hours and 45 minutes left for the contest. You can still get in!

• Like 1

Don't worry peeps...we'll have more contests starting up later on down the road *cough* Witcher 3 *cough* Metal Gear Solid 5 *cough*

:ph34r:

• Like 1

Yay I won stuff :) Battlefield is a fun game I love shooting people and getting that combat high.

• Like 1