HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Karamsoul

GameWires First Contest: Your Choice. Battlefield Hardline OR Bloodborne.

Woo i got it today can't wait to play :)

• Like 1

Woo i got it today can't wait to play :)

Great! I hope you have fun with it! I'm having a blast in multiplayer on the PS4 version. :)

Hey all, just a quick update: We decided to forgo the Witcher 3 contest because of lower-than-expected engagement the last time we had a contest. GamePodunk members certainly filled up the majority of the contestants, but outside of GamePodunk, we had a much lower response over time. Still, we learned quite a bit about the process and how to adequately leverage future contests.

Worry not - we're definitely planning on a Metal Gear Solid V contest (for a collector's edition prize) at the end of August. I'll keep you updated.

• Like 1

Hey all, just a quick update: We decided to forgo the Witcher 3 contest because of lower-than-expected engagement the last time we had a contest. GamePodunk members certainly filled up the majority of the contestants, but outside of GamePodunk, we had a much lower response over time. Still, we learned quite a bit about the process and how to adequately leverage future contests.

Worry not - we're definitely planning on a Metal Gear Solid V contest (for a collector's edition prize) at the end of August. I'll keep you updated.

Nothing wrong with having another GP member winning the Witcher 3 :P.

Nothing wrong with having another GP member winning the Witcher 3 :P.

Of course not! This is why I'll always keep the GP gang in the know first ;)