HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

barrel

#1 Fast Food Place!

I'm not asking for opinions, I'm just stating scientifically proven facts. And, as we all know, McDonalds is scientifically proven to be the best of them all!

...But seriously, what is your favorite fast food place? McDonalds? Burger King? Wendys? Taco Bell?....something else? (I don't really have a favorite since I don't eat it much anymore. I used to like Burger King a decent amount but... not anymore *I do like the fries though*. I like the burgers at In-N-out more than most of my local fast food places, I think.).

I don't really like Fast Food, but whenever I have the munchies at 4AM I head to my local McDonalds so I guess that?

Probably Taco Bell. It's the one I go to the most, anyway, so that probably means something.

I love fast food even though it is like cheap food that is bad for you. But I love chic-fil-a, zaxby, wendys, mcdonald's fries, arby's curly fries, taco bell crunch tacos. I think I'm missing a few more lol.

I like Subway and Chipotle. I used to like Taco Bell / KFC but now it just taste like poo and you don't get what you see on TV it's all small and gross.

DID I REALLY FORGET TO MENTION THE AMBROSIA OF THE GODS?

KFC-healthy-eating.jpg

DID I REALLY FORGET TO MENTION THE AMBROSIA OF THE GODS?

KFC-healthy-eating.jpg

Yeah, if the gods were into the Colonel's greasy-ass buckets of heart attacks. Here's the real deal:

VSWF4Qi.jpg

Yeah, if the gods were into the Colonel's greasy-ass buckets of heart attacks. Here's the real deal:

VSWF4Qi.jpg

There's a Popeye's somewhat near my place but I've never eat there before, lol.

I would have to say my favorite fast food place is either In-n-Out or 5 Guys Burgers and Fries. Used to be a big Taco Bell, McDonalds, and Jack in the Box fan, but I've mostly moved on now.

Thank you Venom for reminding me of the best fried chicken in town which is the all mighty Popeyes :D.

Subway and Chipotle is really good too. Although I see people complaints on Subway and how it doesn't give a lot of meat. A lot of people apparently likes Publix subs more than Subway.

Have anyone tried the fancy Mcdonald? You can make your own fancy burger. It can cost like $7+.

Have anyone tried the fancy Mcdonald? You can make your own fancy burger. It can cost like $7+.

I hadn't even heard about this until you mentioned it, lol. I do wonder why someone would go to McDonalds to get their own hamburger made when they could just go to Five Guys and make their own much better burger there. xD

VSWF4Qi.jpg

I see your Popeyes and raise you one Double Down!

2010-06-26-double-down.jpg

• Like 1

I see your Popeyes and raise you one Double Down!

2010-06-26-double-down.jpg

I've always been curious about the Double Down but still have yet to try it. Maybe I'll give it a shot one day, likely when I have a doctor's appointment that same day so I can already be in the right place when I have my heart attack.

• Like 1

I've always been curious about the Double Down but still have yet to try it. Maybe I'll give it a shot one day, likely when I have a doctor's appointment that same day so I can already be in the right place when I have my heart attack.

IT IS THE GREATEST THING IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD. SERIOUSLY. ITS DELICIOUS.

IT IS THE GREATEST THING IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD. SERIOUSLY. ITS DELICIOUS.

You seriously will have high cholesterol in your 20's if you keep eating that. The double down looks like pure death to me.

You seriously will have high cholesterol in your 20's if you keep eating that. The double down looks like pure death to me.

Despite all that, I still really want to try it (at least once), haha.

I wonder if it's still available to buy?

I live on campus and this is what we have.

-On campus Taco Bell, Panda Express, and Subway

-Near campus we have Taco Bell, Popeyes, Chipotle, Wendy's, and McDonalds. Near the mall we have Carl's Jr and Burger King. Jack in the Box near the Save Mart Center.

I can walk to there from my dorm room. Although dining hall keeps me busy and mostly go to Taco Bell whenever I want to use my bulldog credits (cuz I'm that cheap lol to buy dollar stuff).

Hard to pick my #1, but noticed Taco Bell is my favorite recently living here.

Speaking of other burgers. Have you guys ever tried Farmer Boys? It's really good and oughta give it a try once.

Going with the places closest to where I live and don't take forever to get to, I prefer Subway and Hardee's. 

Though I don't consider them fast food, I'd still prefer to go with the gas station/grill that's like 3 miles down the road. Their grilled chicken salad is good and their burgers are pretty tasty.

Despite all that, I still really want to try it (at least once), haha.

I wonder if it's still available to buy?

Haha, you should try Popeyes first Jason. It is Cajun style so if you like Cajun, you'll love Popeyes fried chicken.

Haha, you should try Popeyes first Jason. It is Cajun style so if you like Cajun, you'll love Popeyes fried chicken.

Does that mean pretty much all of their stuff has a peppery/slightly hot taste to it then? xD

Does that mean pretty much all of their stuff has a peppery/slightly hot taste to it then? xD

You can order them spicy or mild. At least the fried chicken they ask you mild or spicy. I'm not sure about the other stuff but I can't see why you can't get it mild if you don't like spicy food. But to be honest even the spicy fried chicken isn't that spicy lol.

It honestly depends what I'm in the mood for. Recently though, I'd have to say that in terms of fast food with like drive through's, I'd put Wendy's as best burger and Chick-Fil-A for best chicken, obviously. Although, Five Guys is still godly, and I do quite enjoy a lot of other places too, just tend not to eat at them often cuz I'll hate myself for being fat.

It honestly depends what I'm in the mood for. Recently though, I'd have to say that in terms of fast food with like drive through's, I'd put Wendy's as best burger and Chick-Fil-A for best chicken, obviously. Although, Five Guys is still godly, and I do quite enjoy a lot of other places too, just tend not to eat at them often cuz I'll hate myself for being fat.

Totally agree with this. I've tried to be more mindful about what I eat recently, if only because I'm trying to maintain a healthy diet and such. But man, dat Five Guys...

I used to like Arby's and Wendy's, but for the former the food is too 'heavy' for my stomach now (if that makes any sense; essentially it gives me a stomach ache), and frankly Wendy's is too expensive for what I'm getting.  So instead I opt for:

Whataburger - I like them because they're open 24/7, have awesome breakfast food (Honey Chicken Biscuits yum), give me a lotta food, and aren't too expensive.  Also it's only like five minutes away driving, which is the closest fast food to me.

Popeye's - I friggin' love Popeye's.  That is all.

Five Guys - I actually don't go to them too often, but I'm planning on changing that.  Soooo good, and so many fries @_@

I'll go to Taco Bell every once and a while, but that's typically only because they are the absolute cheapest. 

Popeye's - I friggin' love Popeye's.  That is all.

Man, between you and DarkCobra raving about Popeye's, I really need to try that sometime soon!

Man, between you and DarkCobra raving about Popeye's, I really need to try that sometime soon!

Telling you Jason, if you like Cajun flavored food, Popeye is easily the best fried chicken out there.