HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Sign in to follow this  
TKtheknight

3000th Post Giveaway

Neat idea, TK! Thanks for doing the giveaway and congrats on 3,000 posts! Glad you've stuck with us all these years! :D

P.S. I won't be entering in order to give everyone else a better chance. :)

• Like 1

Daww TK you da real MVP. I feel kinda bad if I enter though....but seeing how the last few contests went, we need all the entries we can get ;D

I figure I should do a giveaway sometime too....we shall see.

• Like 1

Greta idea for your 3000th post. Very special and you will make 3 lucky winners very happy. I hope things are still getting better for you :). I think I did everything right to enter. Let me know if I  messed something up.

Been very happy I gotten to know you from GDD days till now.

• Like 1

3 years and 3000 posts? Awesome! :)

It's a pleasure having you here, TK. 

• Like 1

Nice graphic, TK. Glad you are a part of the community and congrats on 3000 posts! I hope I to build up my posts, but I have a long way to go.

I did everything except Twitter cause I don't have a Twitter account. Unless you want my (dead) Save Napoleon Dynamite account following you, lol.

• Like 1

Neat idea, TK! Thanks for doing the giveaway and congrats on 3,000 posts! Glad you've stuck with us all these years! :D

P.S. I won't be entering in order to give everyone else a better chance. :)

Thanks Jason! Man time flies by pretty fast. I still remember my first avatar I used here lol. Also you can enter. A great boss deserves to be in a contest. Trying to get more people to get involve and hope to generate people to join GP. :D

Daww TK you da real MVP. I feel kinda bad if I enter though....but seeing how the last few contests went, we need all the entries we can get ;D

I figure I should do a giveaway sometime too....we shall see.

D'Aww don't feel bad. You da real MVP as well since you provided a lot of fun stuff with blogs and pics and your life as a Kingsman: Secret Service lol. Yeah the last few contests didn't do well, but hope to bring in more people. Thanks for helping out! :D

Greta idea for your 3000th post. Very special and you will make 3 lucky winners very happy. I hope things are still getting better for you :). I think I did everything right to enter. Let me know if I  messed something up.

Been very happy I gotten to know you from GDD days till now.

You did everything right because I've known you for a long time lol. Man it's been a long time. It's actually been 4 or 5 years since I joined GDD in 2010.

3 years and 3000 posts? Awesome! :)

It's a pleasure having you here, TK. 

Thanks Mama Liz! Glad you're entering. Could be great to win one for the kids. :D

Nice graphic, TK. Glad you are a part of the community and congrats on 3000 posts! I hope I to build up my posts, but I have a long way to go.

I did everything except Twitter cause I don't have a Twitter account. Unless you want my (dead) Save Napoleon Dynamite account following you, lol.

Thanks mr.me! Yeah 3000 is a lot it'll be worth the time to build up. I have around 2000 on GDD lol. You can use your dead twitter account. ~nudges you~ Maybe you should start twitter life with that account. Time to start something new!

*Also don't forget to add what kind of $10 you want lol

• Like 1

I need to check and make sure I have the required 30 posts. :)

I retweeted. @will_snizek on the Twitter

• Like 1

I need to check and make sure I have the required 30 posts. :)

I retweeted. @will_snizek on the Twitter

You're close to 2000 posts! Thanks Kezins! ^_^

I couldn't ask for more from you than being the best friend I could have, but, what the heck, I'll enter anyway. xD I hope these first 3 years are just the first 3 of many more for ya here at GP! Woo!

Choosing which platform I'd like if I won is probably the hardest part, lol. I guess I'd have to go with Steamy Steam funds. :D

• Like 1

Thanks Mama Liz! Glad you're entering. Could be great to win one for the kids. :D

*Also don't forget to add what kind of $10 you want lol

I'll have to ask which one they'd prefer. And it would be. 

Wow it's been way too long since I came here ^^

I haven't been active in a long time but I was quite active couple years ago ^^

Even won some awesome prizes from here.  If you will allow me to come back would love to try out this contest as well ^^

Post and followed/tweeted @genxsis83

https://twitter.com/genxsis83/status/578001475051384833

Oh and if I win would like the xbox live credits ^^

Also wanted to add that this website used to have the best prizes ^^ Loved the random assortment of things, sad to see it now happening anymore ^^

Wow it's been way too long since I came here ^^

I haven't been active in a long time but I was quite active couple years ago ^^

Even won some awesome prizes from here.  If you will allow me to come back would love to try out this contest as well ^^

Post and followed/tweeted @genxsis83

https://twitter.com/genxsis83/status/578001475051384833

Oh and if I win would like the xbox live credits ^^

Holy cow, it's Shin GenX; I was just thinking about you the other day and wondering where you were, lol.

Good to see you around again!

P.S. Some of the most popular threads that are still around from years ago were created by you! xD

Hahahaha... you were thinking about me??? Awkward.... hahaha joking ^^

Yeah sorry I haven't been around,

1.  Unselfish reason - Life has gotten a little busier ^^ I have two kids now.

2.  Selfish reason - I had too many games I wasn't that interested in winning giveaways for a while ^^.

But like I said, this site had the best prizes hands down!  Would love to see you guys do something like

that again ^^

BTW, a question for the moderators... why did the word prizes in my post link to sears?  That wasn't me...

• Like 1

RANDOMLY REVIVING THREAD.

I'd feel bad if I entered.

• Like 2

Last day tomorrow guys! Thanks barrel! Don't feel bad lol. Everyone can enter including staff members. :D

I will announce the winners later this evening after my classes. Also anyone know a good recommended program/site to pick a random winner?

• Like 1

You can use random.org. 

• Like 1

Alright I'm here to announce the winners....

Are you ready? ~drums please~ the 3 winners of the 3000th Post Giveaway are..

~wipes sweat from my head~

This is intense. Who is it? Who is it?! WHO IS IT?!

~clicks the randomizer 3 times~

First winner: Kezins

Second winner: barrel

Third winner: Marcus

Congratulations! You lads have won! Now decide which prize you want! Make sure to PM me here or DM on twitter! :D

*If you don't want the prize, feel free to let me know so I can do a redraw. Thank you everyone!

• Like 2