HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Steampunk - a subgenre of science fiction and fantasy that is all about…well, steam. Oh, and punks. I guess? Anyway, it“s a cool little subgenre that many video games ended up becoming a part of - RPGs, first-person shooters, …Zelda games; Steampunk has made its way all over the gaming landscape. 

So allow us at Game Podunk to share with you our picks for the Top 10 Steampunk Games. This list was determined by both how good these games are and how much they dipped into Steampunk territory. There“s also only one game per franchise, so keep that in mind.

Do you agree with our list? What are YOUR favorite Steampunk games? Let us know down below. Have an idea you'd like to see us use? Leave that down there as well and we might just pick it up. Don't forget to like the video and subscribe to our channel, of course.

• Like 4

Very nice, Jordan. Not a single bad game on that list.  

Seeing the Jak and Daxter reminds me that I am, however, still awaiting for a counterfeit "Jek and Duxter" to make its way to my PC.

Pretty good list. Dark Cloud 2 is one of my favorite titles in the PS2 era and definitely would love to see a remastered hd lol. I picked up Skies of Arcadia in a bargain bin for Gamecube as well. I got pretty far and haven't played it in years. Have no idea what to do after loading it up a few months ago. Wild Arms is another series I've never played, but had interest in them. Bioshock Infinite is my favorite like you said. Jak and Daxter is the first PS2 game I've played because I got the PS2 bundle with that game for my birthday and I was sick lol. Absolutely stunning with the steampunk environment with the story. Good stuff! :D

I never did get to finish Skies of Arcadia :( I got all the wat to the end but never finished. I have all of the wild Arms games but never played any of them. I beat all the Bioshock games yay. I played a little of J & D HD but the camera was just so bad I put it down.

Hey guys, thanks for watching! Don't forget to support the channel by giving the video a like, and be sure to subscribe if you aren't already. I mean, if you want. Also, feel free to let us know of any ideas you have for lists you'd like to see us use. Who knows, we might just use it.