HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

gaiages

Review A Great Game Day 2015 - April 8

I forgot what forum I put this in last year.  Whoops :3~

Anyway, every year 1MoreCastle runs Review a Great Game Day on April 8th.  It's pretty much what it sounds like--a bunch of people get together and write up a review of a game they think is great.  Could be old, could be new, could be one of those games everyone hates but you, it doesn't matter!  It's just a day where people get to be positive about video games and all that fun stuff.

So, yeah, if you have the time to write up a review, you should totally participate!  The official site is here.  Oh, and you can also check out the archives from 2014 and 2013, to see what people have written up in the past.

For me, during these events I like to keep a couple rules for myself in mind to make writing and reading it a bit more interesting (portable games only, preferably not something too mainstream (i.e. something like Chrono Trigger or Mother 3 in terms of popularity), and something I haven't already written an extensive review on already), but obviously there are no actual rules in place, other than you should write about a game you enjoy.  Last year I wrote about The World Ends With You, and this year I'm going to write about another DS title I absolutely love.  :)

But enough about me.  Is anyone going to participate in the festivities this year?  What reviews, from this year (when they go up) or from years past do you enjoy?  Discuss!

• Like 1

CATHERINE REVIEW INCOMING.

I remember this, although I have to admit I completely forgot. Thank you for the reminder. I doubt I will find the time, but I can dream.

*dreams*

• Like 1

I'M READY.

NrlBZBm.jpg

In all seriouslyness, I may throw something together, but I may not. I've never done it before, but if something comes along and I feel the urge to tell everyone how great it is, well, I might just tell everyone how great it is!

• Like 1

I review games year round so I guess this isn't really for me. Will keep an eye on the site still, I hope to see some esoteric choices.

Are we going to post them here or on their site?

You submit them to the official site, but typically it's best if you have a blog to link back to that people can click on, since I think the site can't work with picture and special formatting (or something like that?).  It'd make for a great GP blog post~

I'M READY.

NrlBZBm.jpg

In all seriouslyness, I may throw something together, but I may not. I've never done it before, but if something comes along and I feel the urge to tell everyone how great it is, well, I might just tell everyone how great it is!

Review A Bad Game Day's in August, you're getting them mixed up!  ;)