HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Jason Clement

Change in the Winds: A New Managing Editor Arises

You mean Julian will be proud (click here for reference). Now I am going to imagine what Jon looks like as an instrument. 

Wait a second...

How many of us on staff have our first name start with J? Me, you, Jon, Lud, Jordan... I sense a trend here. Can we please form the J-Squad, or J-Unit? 

You mean Julian will be proud (click here for reference). Now I am going to imagine what Jon looks like as an instrument. 

Wait a second...

How many of us on staff have our first name start with J? Me, you, Jon, Lud, Jordan... I sense a trend here. Can we please form the J-Squad, or J-Unit? 

I'm pretty sure everyone on the staff but Marcus, Leah, Liz, and Chris's name starts with a J (little known fact about Barrel if you didn't know already, ha). /barrel

I will do the J-Unit and friends, as well as everyone here, justice. See--I used another j-word. I'm off to a jogging start already.

Personally, I prefer "J-Team," 'cause it rhymes with A-Team. Also, can I be the J-Team version of Mr. T? I pity plenty of fools, so I think I fit the bill.

Also, congrats to you, fellow J.H.! I'm sure you'll do swell  :miao:

• Like 1

More like J for Justice. . . .League.

Jason-Superman
Jordan-Batman
Julian-Green Arrow
Jonathan-Flash

Joseph-Aquaman

barrel-Wonder Woman

John Stewart-Green Lantern

Congrats to Jon. Great choice with a great bubbly friendly loving attitude. That's the kind of friend you want on the team.

• Like 1

If I start going by my middle name, I can be a part of the J-Unit. Right?

Also, congrats to you Jon!

• Like 2

Jordan-Batman

I approve.

barrel-Wonder Woman

Lol.

Wait, what?

Also, congrats to you, fellow J.H.! I'm sure you'll do swell  :miao:

Wow... I did not even realize both of you had the same initials until now.

More like J for Justice. . . .League.

Jason-Superman

Jordan-Batman

Julian-Green Arrow

Jonathan-Flash

Joseph-Aquaman

barrel-Wonder Woman

Congrats to Jon. Great choice with a great bubbly friendly loving attitude. That's the kind of friend you want on the team.

Actually, Jordan would make a pretty good Flash too; he's very Barry Allen-esque and a lot like Grant Gustin (if you've watched the new Flash series), lol.

Wow... I did not even realize both of you had the same initials until now.

Actually, Jordan would make a pretty good Flash too; he's very Barry Allen-esque and a lot like Grant Gustin (if you've watched the new Flash series), lol.

I'll just be The Flash Bat. That way I can be like Barry Allen, but, like, a billionaire. Of course, Jason, you are probably more like Batman, since no one ever sees who you actually are.

• Like 1

I approve.

Lol.

Wait, what?

You serve justice at Hastings. Just like Bruce your secret identity is a Robot lol.

barrel is spicy like Wonder-Woman. In my view he's like that gal buddy or gf that you're trying to be with, but seems spicy to get along with. Greek spice.

Ran out of J staff members so I randomly put John Stewart.

Haven't seen it, but plan to. I put you as Superman because you're there for us Podunkers and a nice hero for us all. Also you're like Clark Clent working the Daily Bugle like working the GP. We pretend you're not Superman here lol.

• Like 1

Why do I have to be Aquaman.

I'm going to go cry.

• Like 1

Ran out of J staff members so I randomly put John Stewart.

Don't forget about John K. (dyeknom)! I assumed that's who you were referring to as John Stewart, lol.

I'm going to go cry.

Hey, being Aquaman isn't so bad. Look at the bright side, you get to be Jason Momoa (or as Ludo refers to him: Khal Drogo), lol.

Aquaman-First-Look.jpg

I'm going to go cry.

I pictured Aquaman as a vegeterian, underrated hero, and someone who has heart despite not being popular in DC. I thought Ciel is that man. He's humble, underrated, and has heart despite the struggles you've been through.

Don't forget about John K. (dyeknom)! I assumed that's who you were referring to as John Stewart, lol.

~sweats~ I wasn't sure if dyeknom was on staff so I went with John Stewart lol. I guess he'll be lantern. Also what about Jared? . . .he can be Hawkgirl/man lol. xD

Congrats, dawg. You could say I maybe saw this happening on my invisible jet, but cool news nonetheless.

I swear it seems everyone is part of the staff now. Maybe I'm even part of it and just haven't realized yet.

Conspiracies!

You guys can be J Crew and wear J Crew clothing...

How did I miss this thread? But yes, I definitely approve oh Jonathan "Mah Higga" Higgins as part of the crew.

And what are you talking about my name starts with an "E".

tumblr_miiqmgHPu21r18z8zo3_250.gif

• Like 1