HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Jordan Haygood

GP YouTube Giveaway: Win a Little Mac amiibo! [Closed]

Do you like amiibos? How would you like to win the ultra-rare Little Mac amiibo? Watch this video to find out how:

Remember, there are three ways to place an entry into the hat, so make sure you take advantage of all three! There is only one winner, and the giveaway ends this Friday (April 17th), so you'd better get your entries in soon. Good luck!

Update: The deadline has been extended until Monday the 27th. Here's the video announcing that:

Update #2: Ladies and gentlemen, a winner has been chosen:

Congratulations!

• Like 4

#1: Commented on YT as Vinnie Venomous

#2: Tweet

#3. this post

Hope I win the giveaway! Little Mac has a really cool Amiibo and you can't find him anywhere. He may not be the most preferred character for me. But winning him would still be awesome! :D

I have done every requirement, hope that I get picked. Thank you very much for this opportunity! 

Hi again i entered last time and sadly didnt win the golden mario amiibo. Hopefully i can win this one thanks for the giveaway and good luck to everyone.

I went ahead and did all that was asked/required to win (Was MsSweetsushi on youtube, and Alpaakaa on Twitter)! I hope that I do manage to get my hands on this LM for the sake of my boyfriend and I without blowing all of my saved up money on a single amiibo, since it's our anniversary. Though regardless, I wish luck to all those entering!

I've commented, liked, and shared the video. (*Note: Will add link to tweet shortly. Unless I forget.)

Good luck everyone!