HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

KrazyKamek

Well, I'm a Bit Embarrassed...

If you're one of the Managers here who observes the comments on the Youtube channel, you'd be correct if you assumed that I discovered this site from the Amiibo giveaways. That being said, my  choice to join this website isn't a completely baseless attempt to get another vote on the giveaways (I don't even think you can get multiple votes anyways). Well, not the only reason. As you can tell by the username and avatar, I'm quite a big Nintendo fan and I want to a place on the internet to express my opinion. I'm also an avid coin and Nintendo game/memorabilia collector. That being said, I still have played a few non-Nintendo games (TF2, Super Meat Boy, Halo and COD Multiplayer) but the vast majority of my gaming library is focused on Nintendo consoles, though I still do respect other games/consoles as a whole. This should probably probably go on my about me page, now that I think of it. But either way, I think I could have a fun time at this website.

• Like 3

Hey KrazyKamek; good to meet you, and welcome to Game Podunk. :)

I assume Kamek is one of your favorite Nintendo characters? Also, what are your favorite 3DS and Wii U titles?

Hello :) Here on GP we like to have game nights and play together so you could join us next time we play Smash bros or Mario kart and probably the up coming Splatoon.

Hey KrazyKamek; good to meet you, and welcome to Game Podunk. :)

I assume Kamek is one of your favorite Nintendo characters? Also, what are your favorite 3DS and Wii U titles?

Thanks man! Kamek's definitely one of my Mario characters, not sure about Nintendo. I basically just came up with username and stuck with it. My favorite Wii U games are the generic Mario Kart 8, SSB4, and Super Mario 3D World. As for 3DS, I fell in love with Fire Emblem Awakening the second I picked it up.

Hello :) Here on GP we like to have game nights and play together so you could join us next time we play Smash bros or Mario kart and probably the up coming Splatoon.

Sounds quite fun. Thanks for the introduction!

As for 3DS, I fell in love with Fire Emblem Awakening the second I picked it up.

Sounds quite fun. Thanks for the introduction!

Nice pick! That was #3 on our Top 10 Games of 2013, actually, and my personal game of the year that year. :D

Also, like Rex mentioned above, we've been trying to get together for Mario Kart 8 on Wednesdays lately; if you're interested, let us know your NNID on this post and we'll add you!

Nice pick! That was #3 on our Top 10 Games of 2013, actually, and my personal game of the year that year. :D

Also, like Rex mentioned above, we've been trying to get together for Mario Kart 8 on Wednesdays lately; if you're interested, let us know your NNID on this post and we'll add you!

I can agree with most of that list, although I believe A Link Between Worlds could be a little lower. What time of day do you plan on playing MK8? I'd like to join.

Welcome to GP. I'll be keeping my eye on you to make sure you post beyond the Introduction thread... like all the others. I might have just scared you off! Bad community manager, bad! As you can see, we're pretty chill here and of course I'm kidding around. I'll avoid the Fire Emblem Awakening discussion because I won't shut up once I start talking about how much I love it.

JOIN US IN SMASH BROS.! We play a lot... too much. Usually late at night. 

60239.jpg

I can agree with most of that list, although I believe A Link Between Worlds could be a little lower. What time of day do you plan on playing MK8? I'd like to join.

I'll have to check in with the one who usually hosts, but last time we started playing around 5pm PST/8pm EST (assuming you live in the US).

If you use Twitter, we usually coordinate that way (I'm @setaimx on there and the others that play are @gaiages @vennimous and @Rex705), though if not, you can just check around 5pm on Mario Kart 8 to see if we're on. I'll also post on the thread here about it tomorrow if we go ahead with it or not.

Time for me to invest in Mario Kart.

• Like 1

60239.jpg

HE LIES! Don't believe his anime eyes! 

But uh- Welcome to the forums and stuff. Hope you enjoy your time here!

We play a lot, just without you... ouch. I'll start tagging you on Twitter.

MY PLAN WORKED!

*ahem*

I mean, uh, welcome to the Podunk, Kamek! It's great to see you becoming an actual member of the site instead of just registering for the contest. We have big plans in store for the site (including a lot of YouTube stuff), so be sure to stick around, K?  ;)

MY PLAN WORKED!

tumblr_m7gc5fDac51rqlz5z.gif

• Like 1

Welcome to GP. I'll be keeping my eye on you to make sure you post beyond the Introduction thread... like all the others. I might have just scared you off! Bad community manager, bad! As you can see, we're pretty chill here and of course I'm kidding around. I'll avoid the Fire Emblem Awakening discussion because I won't shut up once I start talking about how much I love it.

60239.jpg

I could write a whole documentary on the habits of new members on forums, as it happens the same way in almost every forum I've visited. The first thing most of them take into account is the activity level, but considering the amount of posts on this topic, I'd assume that it's at a fairly good activity level (at least in my eyes). But I doubt you want to hear about that.

I'm typically only up very late on weekends due to school, but I'll try to play Smash when I've got free time.

I'll have to check in with the one who usually hosts, but last time we started playing around 5pm PST/8pm EST (assuming you live in the US).

If you use Twitter, we usually coordinate that way (I'm @setaimx on there and the others that play are @gaiages @vennimous and @Rex705), though if not, you can just check around 5pm on Mario Kart 8 to see if we're on. I'll also post on the thread here about it tomorrow if we go ahead with it or not.

Alright, I'm typically available at 7 PM CST. I'll make sure to contact you guys sometime soon.

And thanks to everyone for the welcoming, it really means a lot.

Why hello there Krazy Kamek, glad you decided to join the community. It's a great gaming community and you'll definitely have fun and hang out with us. To introduce myself my name is TK and I'm the Community Knight around here. My only job is to make everyone happy and protect this kingdom (GP) as it's loyal humble knight. Anyways hope you stick around for a long time cuz you're gonna love the paradise here. xD

Hi and welcome. Glad you decided to join this little community of ours. Oh and good luck on the giveaway :D.

Yesssss another Fire Emblem fan (or at least an Awakening one).  There can never be enough FE fans on the board.

And welcome!  :3  Yeah, we've been picking up on the Mario Kart Game Nights a bit lately... I might make a new thread for the renewed interest, I dunno, I'm kinda lazy.

Hope you enjoy yourself here!  Everyone's super nice and all that too except ciel that guys seriously scary ;-; so you'll fit in just fine!  :D

but considering the amount of posts on this topic, I'd assume that it's at a fairly good activity level (at least in my eyes). But I doubt you want to hear about that.

Unless there are only a lot of posts in here because we have no where else to post because its not active.

*shifty eyes*

shifty_eyes.gif