HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

BoyMan

Hey, everyone!

I discovered Game Podunk through the Little Mac amiibo giveaway and have been posting around in some other threads already. I have however, been kinda procrastinating on actually introducing myself.  I figure that now is about as good a time as any, so here I am!

What's up, people of Game Podunk? I'm Mason, it's nice to meet ya. I've always played a pretty big variety of games - from Smash Bros to Quake - I've given most a go. I actively play a lot of Melee, Project M, Smash for Wii U, TF2, League of Legends (Summoner name is BoiMan) and single player games. My current single player obsessions are Fallout 3 and New Vegas. I welcome anyone to add me on steam or on League of Legends so we can play a game or two together! I look forward to keeping involved with the community and making some new friends.

• Like 1

Hey Mason, nice to meet ya; glad you could join our little community here. :)

You should definitely join our Smash nights; we're just starting to get back into having Wednesday be our Mario Kart 8 night and Thursday/Friday being our night to play Smash Bros. U. Also, I believe there are at least 2-3 here who actively play CS:GO on Steam and probably TF2, I think?

Anyhow, great to meet you and hope to see you around the forums!

Yo.

I don't play League, but you can add me on Steam. And yeah, if you play CSGO at all feel free to join us. I am glad you took the time to post an introduction. Do you have a Twitter account? It is the best way to keep up with our Smash stuff we do not really have a designated night for it. It seems like it is pretty much every night at this point.

Yeah I am following the Game Podunk twitter so for that I should be all set up. As far as steam goes, I don't have CSGO, but I am always down for some TF2 if anyone in the community plays that at all.  

Well normally it is not the official GP Twitter that is in charge of all that. It will tend to be one of us just asking. Add me @GPCiel and I will tag you next time the question is popped.

Well normally it is not the official GP Twitter that is in charge of all that. It will tend to be one of us just asking. Add me @GPCiel and I will tag you next time the question is popped.

Deal. Thanks for the heads up! I'm now following you on twitter.

Welcome Mason. I'm glad to see you already made friend with our bouncer Ciel :D.

Hey there~ Welcome to the site.  :3  Always great to see more Smash players filing in ;D  I'll make sure to add you on Steam, I'll probably try to get a bunch of GPers together for Steam game nights when... well... I have a computer that can run most games, lol.  Enjoy your time here <3

Take Two...since my first post magically exploded.

Welcome to the site man! Love the icon you're using, I actually just recently finished Super Mario RPG for the first time about a month or so ago. Geno was definitely the best character. I'm not much of a League player, nor am I super into Smash, but maybe we could get some one v ones going sometime. Still gotta download Mewtwo, I keep forgetting...

Or if you play any other fighting games, hit me up! 

Thanks for the warm welcome! Geno has been my most wanted character for smash since the pre-Brawl days, so I am always happy to meet someone who liked the character.