HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Jason Clement

First Theatrical Trailer for Fantastic Four (2015)

Didn't expect this to drop today, but here we are.

The first theatrical trailer for Fantastic Four is here (previous one was a teaser); check it out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rRoD28-WgU#t=157

I'm a little surprised that they ended up showing Doom since I would have thought that'd be a big moment to reveal in the movie, but yeah.

Personally, not sure what to think of the movie right now. It probably has more potential than the 2005 Fantastic Four did, but I really don't think The Thing looks very good in this one. We'll see what happens, I guess.

What did you guys think?

I wish I could say this looks Fantastic, but saying I'd give it a Four out of five would be a bit of a stretch. This Thing will probably have some flaming hot box office numbers, but the excitement around it compared to other superhero movies is practically invisible.

fUn4nJ8.gif

• Like 1

That is the biggest black stereotype if I have ever seen one. And I am not talking about the "fade to black." It is pretty convenient that at the time the bad guy shows up, the world has some super heroes to stop him. I guess timing really is everything.

I think the trailer looked better toward the end with more action. But I am still a little skeptical on this movie. I hope it is good though. I will agree the Thing looks better in this movie.

I just realized though that Reed Richard is the same scrubby kid in divergent haha.

I'm not a huge fan of Fantastic Four, but I must admit, the trailer did not look terrible. Regardless of whether it's gonna be a flop or not, I'm still probably gonna end up seeing it, haha. Friends and such make the best motivators, and even turn bad movies into fun experiences. Unless you spend the entire time throwing popcorn at each other or make completely inappropriate jokes. Ahh, good times.