HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Sign in to follow this  
mr.me

The Last Man on Earth

Has anybody else been watching this? I have and I think it is one of the first good comedies since most of the comedies I watch ended (Parks and Rec, The Office, 30 Rock). Plus, Kristen Schaal.

• Like 1

I may since you said it's good. But my initial reaction to it when I saw it on commercial was that it won't be good or I won't like it.

Duuuuude awesome other than myself watch this lol. I came in thinking it's not gonna be great and actually enjoyed it so far. I'm concerned though about this last half of first season's direction. Still I like the concept and characters. Yes Schaal is awesome. I like her as Louise in Bob's Burgers. :D

• Like 1

I really should check this out at some point, but what exactly is the plot? lol

I keep thinking it's a literal last man on Earth thing, but it's not? xD

I've been on board with this show since the pilot, but I fear that it could become very one-note.

"We've got ourselves a harem show... oh wait, false alarm."

That said.  I really enjoy it and am glad it snagged a second season.

Yea, apparently they got more people. Which shouldn't be a surprise since you literally can't have a show with just him going around town and just you know do nothing.

It is kind of just about the main guy Phil (Will Forte) coming up with ways to score with all the women on the show except Schaal, lol.

• Like 1

Next weeks episode should be good.

New Phil bedded Carol and now Tandy and Todd are going to kill him?! Lol, I didn't know this was Breaking Bad. Does Tandy secretly like Carol now that they are divorced?

Tonight's season finale is pretty good with an interesting twist at the end. Really enjoyed this first season and felt that it's one of those underappreciated shows on TV. Looking forward to where the story goes next season.

• Like 1

Tonight's season finale is pretty good with an interesting twist at the end. Really enjoyed this first season and felt that it's one of those underappreciated shows on TV. Looking forward to where the story goes next season.

Yes, I really liked it too.

New Phil was a jerk in this episode and I'm glad Old Phil finally realized how smoking hot Carol is and they made up. Then showing Phil's brother in space is an interesting set up for season 2.

• Like 1

Whenever I hear Kristen Schaal's voice, I think of Louise from Bob's Burgers lol.

• Like 1

Whenever I hear Kristen Schaal's voice, I think of Louise from Bob's Burgers lol.

Yeah, she has a very distinct voice. Sometimes she is funny just because of her voice, lol.

The season premiere was good. This season they are sticking more to the Last Man on Earth stuff with Phil leaving the others, plus an inventive twist.

Still need to check this out! I wonder if it's on Hulu or Netflix? :o

You should def check it out. It's one of the underrated surprise comedies I've seen last year. Premiere is also great. Looking forward to more adventures.

It is on hulu http://www.hulu.com/the-last-man-on-earth but you need to subscribe. What I usually do is have DirecTV record the weekly episodes and sometimes I binge watch them when it's finished or just have the time to watch weekly episodes while it airs.

Anyone else caught up? 2nd half of the season has been pretty sweet since the midseason finale. I feel bad for Tandy getting heated so much lol.

• Like 1

Yep, still watching it. I just gave up posting about it since you and me are the only ones watching, lol.

Season 2 has been very good and I definitely feel bad for Tandy. I guess nothing can ever go right for him. And of course Kristen Schaal is amazing as always.