HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Sign in to follow this  
Jason Clement

Trader Joe's Pretzel Bagels and Bacon Popcorn

I can't remember if Trader Joe's is all over the US or not (too lazy to look it up too, ha), but they apparently just added pretzel bagels and Baconesque White Cheddar Popcorn to their list of ever-increasing food supply stuffs in their stores.

And I gotta tell you, the pretzel bagels are the bomb diggity.

wn-pretzel-bagels2.png

They are 230 calories or something like that, though. Sodium is probably a little higher than normal as well. But they're good! I'm pretty sure everything should be pretzel-flavored now (hey, there's pretzel-crust pizza now as well).

wn-baconesque-popcorn2.png

As for the Baconesque White Cheddar Popcorn, it's pretty good as well. Definitely tastes like bacon (supposedly it's rolled with bacon smoke to give it the flavor); dunno if it's my favorite popcorn ever, but I'd definitely recommend trying it out.

Have any of you tried these yet? Any interest in them if not?

I do not eat bagels, but I do know that PRETZEL BUNS are the bee's knees.

I've never lived near a Trader Joe's, but I doubt I would buy these. The only type of bread I eat now is whole grain and unsweetened.

I also have never bought bagged popcorn.

Like Mr. Me I doubt I would buy these. I normally don't eat bagel unless I'm at some event and it was free. And well for popcorn, I like the kettle corn or with pure butter lol. I know I don't eat healthy.

Trader Joe's is indeed a national buisness: Theo Albrecht wouldn't be a multi-billionaire if it wasn't. But anyway, I've got one of these somewhat close to me. I'll probably try the Baconesque Popcorn as everything at that store sells for a relatively cheap price, as well as it sounds really appetizing. Not sure about the Pretzel Bagels, though.

I now have a terrible craving for kettle corn, thanks everyone.

The only type of bread I eat now is whole grain and unsweetened.

Good for you! (not being sarcastic, just fyi)

Are you pretty health-conscious about what you eat, then? I'm trying to cut back on enriched and white flour stuff, but it's hard, haha.

I now have a terrible craving for kettle corn, thanks everyone.

Kettle corn is pretty good but I've had it so much recently that I'm kind of burnt on it now. :thirst:

Good for you! (not being sarcastic, just fyi)

Are you pretty health-conscious about what you eat, then? I'm trying to cut back on enriched and white flour stuff, but it's hard, haha.

Yeah, for the most part. When you eat healthy for awhile most unhealthy stuff doesn't taste good anymore.

• Like 1