HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Sign in to follow this  
Jason Clement

PSN Flash Sale 5/15 - What Are You Buying?

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/flash-sale/cid=STORE-MSF77008-FLASHSALEWEBLP

Another week, another PSN flash sale. Actually, these pretty much happen every few weeks now, but it almost feels like every week.

For me, there isn't anything huge I really want to buy, though I might pick up LittleBigPlanet Vita for $4 (even though I don't have a Vita yet, and I haven't even really been that big into LBP either). Mass Effect Trilogy for $4 is really tough to pass up as well, even if I do all three games on PC.

What about you? Is there anything you're eyeing in the sale this time around?

I ended up getting Prince of Persia Classic and Street Fighter Alpha 3 Max. A few other games were tempting, but I decided to just get a couple of things since I already have way too many PS3 games I'll never play thanks to flash sales. xD

• Like 1

I got myself Freedom Wars and Frozen Synapse (hopefully I actually play this remake and not ignore it like the PC game). I was thinking about LBP Vita and Soul Sacrifice Delta but I think I got my fill of both series (well, for SS it was because I lost my 40hrs of save data and it has permanently deflated my will to play it ever again...).

I was thinking about Trials Fusion but I realized that I rarely play games like that for more than 1hr on console.

Was thinking about Trials Fusion since it seems like a fun little distraction :P

I picked up the Mass Effect Collection.  It's been on my list for a while, and while I wanted the physical version... I mean, it was under 5 bucks.  For the whole series.  I can't argue with that.

Apparently it's going to take 500 minutes to download, though. :P

• Like 1

I picked up the Mass Effect Collection.  It's been on my list for a while, and while I wanted the physical version... I mean, it was under 5 bucks.  For the whole series.  I can't argue with that.

Apparently it's going to take 500 minutes to download, though. :P

It'll probably take me 5,000 minutes to download. No joke, lol.

Yes, my connection is that slow, sadly. :facepalm 2:

• Like 2

I'm so poor, someone buy me Raiden. :)