HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Sign in to follow this  
WildCardCorsair

Stretchmo QR codes mega thread!

As you might have guessed, here is the place for you to recklessly dump all of your Stretchmo QR codes. Don't go dumping illegally in other threads or Captain Planet will find you and use your lifeless body for compost in a sustainable rainforest plot!

17ozEgJh.jpg

Here's one to start everyone off... A little thing I made to honor the good ol Game Podunk!

• Like 1

I'm game to try. It'll be even better when I can start building 3D stretchmos. Your CLU-coon is gonna be a challenge though!

• Like 1

So I updated the Game Podunk Stretchmo -- I removed a ladder that, as it turns out, is wholly unnecessary. I guess this is what it feels like to be a game devloper haha! 

5RTTVwH.jpg

For you Monster Hunter fans I have a Zamtrios Stretchmo that I'm adding bits too so that'll be the next one I do :)