HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Sign in to follow this  
Ciel

Pirated GTA Games From Indonesia

It just gets funnier and funnier.

• Like 1

This seriously makes me want to get some of these pirated/modded games, just because they're so bad that it's hilarious. Vegeta flying was probably my favorite part, though the Wolverine bit was pretty funny as well.

GTA probably is the perfect game to mod for stuff like this because it's a sandbox game, which you could repurpose for a lot of different things if you wanted to, technically. Makes me wonder just how many pirated versions like these exist.

The mods I've seen for GTA games are pretty amazing, but they've got nothing on what a handful of people with too much time and not enough ridiculousness in their life can do. xD Still, if I was going to play a modded/pirated version of any GTA game, San Andreas would be the one I'd go with, so good job there.

I.... saw some of these at a gaming cafe in Indonesia LOL

So bad that it is so good. Boy I want to play these mods.

I.... saw some of these at a gaming cafe in Indonesia LOL

And you didn't play it!?