HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

We all share gaming deals on this site and I thought hey what about sharing deals besides gaming. Share anything you find like electronics, food, clothing, or whatever deals that are worth looking up to share with everyone and hope to save a lot of money. Everyone likes to save money and find the best deals possible. Thought this thread could be used to find great cheap deals. Anyways I'll start off.

I was reading an article about a $37.99 Tablet and the guy shared his experience and thoughts about it.

I already have a tablet I got for free from school a year ago and thought if any of you need a tablet thought I'd share this deal. Might be a good deal for that price and I usually just use my tablet to watch streaming on Crunchyroll, Youtube, Twitter, and few games so nothing too fancy to buy an expensive tablet.

You can buy it here

• Like 1

Check the reviews on the product though. I have my doubts on this tablet to be honest.

Hastings has a knack for great deals. I should know, I've worked there the past two years, so I've seen some pretty awesome stuff (got 50% off a bunch of used games once). And no, I'm not just trying to plug it because I work there. I'm serious, we really do have some pretty damn good deals, both in-store and online. Here's a link to the weekly ad if you're interested:

http://www.gohastings.com/custserv/custserv.jsp?pageName=StoreAd&from=nav3specialsWeeklyad&utm_nooverride=1

Of course, that's the in-store ad, so it doesn't really apply to those of you who don't have a local Hastings. In which case, the site still has some nice coupons and stuff. Plus, stuff on the site is super-cheap anyway.

One thing I like about Hastings' site is the coupon deals. They're often running 30-40% off used stuff (usually including games) so I've bought a fair bit of stuff from them during those specials. ^_^ I haven't been to the nearest store in a while, but I did often find some nice clearance deals there.

I don't have any deals to post, just proving that Kap's really not just plugging his workplace. :P