HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Sign in to follow this  
Jason Clement

You've got hot dogs in my pizza

It's finally happening.

CHKUSJIVIAARcfI.jpg

Honestly, I kind of hate these gimmick pizzas, if only because it isn't a real pizza. By that, I mean that there's no real convenient way to eat it. It's a mini hot dog attached to pizza. Let's call it for what it is, right?

Although I do have to admit the pretzel ones look pretty good. If they sold those separately, I might be interested in trying it.

The question is, will you try it?

The only way to even hold that abomination would be to tear off the crust, which...at that point you'd just have pigs in a blanket and a pizza, so really, the whole thing just seems like a big waste of time.

Besides, why would anyone even bother with hot dogs when there's a glorious pizza right in front of them?

Well obviously you'd eat it properly with a fork and knife :P

Well obviously you'd eat it properly with a fork and knife :P

That's not how you eat pizza and anyone who says otherwise is a communist.

And which Pizza chains make this? I'm not a fan of pizza. I'll eat it sure. I like my original crust. I like my pizza cooked well done so the crust is crunchy and golden. I never do the fancy different kind of crusts that like Pizza Huts offer.

And which Pizza chains make this? I'm not a fan of pizza. I'll eat it sure. I like my original crust. I like my pizza cooked well done so the crust is crunchy and golden. I never do the fancy different kind of crusts that like Pizza Huts offer.

You got it - it's from Pizza Hut. :P

They're usually the one to do weird pizzas like this, ha.

That looks disgusting.

It's definitely not something that I see lasting. But hey, honestly it does look a bit better than the Cheesburger Pizza from a while back. xD

pizza-hut-cheeseburger-pizza.jpg

This isn't nearly as bad as the original Pizza Hut "Hot Dog" pizza.  They put full hot dogs where the cheese goes in a stuffed crust.   So nasty looking. 

This isn't nearly as bad as the original Pizza Hut "Hot Dog" pizza.  They put full hot dogs where the cheese goes in a stuffed crust.   So nasty looking. 

hot_dog_pizza_crust_pizza_hut.jpg

Oh man, you weren't kidding. Wow.

Somehow I don't remember this happening either. Do you remember how long ago it was?

The question is, will you try it?

Of course if given the chance. I mean who doesn't love pizza. Pizza is unique and you can create your own toppings and whatever way you want it. Pizza is my favorite food and on a side note I recommend going to California's Pizza Kitchen. PIZZA IS AMAZEBALLS. Don't judge by its cover. Pizza is beautiful.

the whole thing just seems like a big waste of time.

Besides, why would anyone even bother with hot dogs when there's a glorious pizza right in front of them?

It's not a big waste of time. Never say pizza is a waste of time. Don't judge by its cover. Pizza is beautiful in any form, any toppings, in any way lol. PIZZA IS AMAZEBALLS.

I'm not a fan of pizza.

This hurts my heart lol. PIZZA IS AMAZEBALLS.

Anyways...here's a random pizza fact.

B9IB39nCcAAKHat.jpg

• Like 1

In light of all of this, my mom said she was craving pizza last night. So I am pretty sure we are eating pizza tonight. And no, I will not get the special pigs in a pizza :).

Oh, for the love of...

We were good at cheese-filled crust. STOP TRYING TO INNOVATE WITH PIZZA!

In other news, Carl's Jr. also debuted this abomination:

0519-burger.jpg?alias=standard_600x400

'Murica.

Ugh, that Carls Jr. burger gets me every time. Hot dogs and hamburgers are awesome on their own but should never be mixed into one product together. :(

"The Most American Thickburger?" Okay, makes sense, but seriously, how could they not call it "The Hotburger" or "The Meat Dog" or "The Big Thick Weenie Burger" (okay, maybe not that one) or...HIRE ME CARLS JR I WILL GIVE YOUR BURGERS THE GLORIOUS MONIKERS THEY SO CLEARLY DESIRE!

(but seriously, I wouldn't eat that thing unless I wanted to get some of that sweet sweet class action lawsuit money when that thing inevitably gives everyone who eats it a massive heart attack)

If they made this at Chuck E Cheese..... their pizza would look like the same way it smells

Hot-Dog-Bites-Pizza-Hut-collage.jpg

Like Feet.

And now you can't unsee it.

• Like 2

If they made this at Chuck E Cheese..... their pizza would look like the same way it smells

Hot-Dog-Bites-Pizza-Hut-collage.jpg

Like Feet.

And now you can't unsee it.

Oh man... ugh. Yikes.

I have to admit I was pretty close to trying this last week, just because, but I decided against it because... well, it'll probably make you feel as gross as it looks. :thirst:

• Like 1

Thanks John, I really can't unsee this now.

• Like 1

I had a dream about this abomination. It was quite a nightmare lol.

No problem, guys.  

I figured out what that 3-prong piece of pizza looks like in the top right, too.

gallery_30_10_18464.jpg

It actually isn't so much the feet comparison that bothers me. It's the hot dogs themselves that look pretty gross in that picture...

I saw a video not too long ago where someone reviewed the pizza and said the hot dog part would actually not be bad on its own, but combined with the pizza it becomes this horrible monstrosity. xD

Who in the heck wants to combine hot dogs and pizza?! Ugh.

That being said, I haven't (and will not EVER) tried this.Not my thing. But my kids did try it when they were staying over at their uncle's. Claimed it was awful. And those boys enjoy eating hot dogs and pizza (though, they prefer pizza over hot dogs).

There's a saying "Don't judge a book by its cover". I would honestly eat this because I can pretty much eat anything. I'm a eater. I love food. I love pizza. I love hot dogs. I love pizza more than hot dogs though. Just think of me as those main anime characters that can eat anything like Goku.

Also I tried that All-American Burger at Carl's Jr. (the burger with the hot dogs and chips). It wasn't terrible, but it wasn't the best. It was tasty cuz I can eat. No food will give me the taste of defeat.