HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Sign in to follow this  
Ludono

Steam Summer Sale 2015 Thread

dailes_1106j4qwq.jpg

It's begun guys! What will ya'll be buying? Looking for anything in particular?

So far I picked up

• Metro Last Light
  • Valkyria Chronicles
  • Despair

Hoping Wolfenstein goes on sale at some point :)

410a7cbd62d77fbf061eac480d870984.png

Oh god the summer sale noooooooo! I already spent money don't take what little I have left :( I'll be a bum on the road after this summer.

I already have everything I'm interested in here, so I'm good. :)

Chances are I won't buy much during this sale, if only because I don't play Steam games that often (outside of review games) and I've been a lot better about buying games that I'm not excited to play immediately and such.

Not a whole lot for me.... since I own a lot that I'm interested in (although, I could've saved a few bucks on Ori, I guess.). The stuff that I don't have don't really have big enough price cuts for me to impulse buy like The Darkest Dungeon (which needs to leave early access) access), Wolfenstein, Super Time Force, and If my heart had wings.

Still, lots of good games on that sale.

Looking at my wishlist, there's a few things I'll probably pick up by the time the sale's over.  At the very least, I'll have more Ys games and Hatoful Boyfriend.  Probably also Valdis Story.

Others, I may wait to see if any dailies pop up to make them cheaper.  If not, I probably won't grab it, since I don't really need to buy too many games my laptop can't actually play :P

I can't watch Geralt take a bath in any of those games, so no buy.

Ok I grabbed Bloodrayen 1 & 2, Finding teddy and Lili: Child of Geos.

Be prepared fellas. I probably won't get anything since I don't have money and looking for a job lol. Good luck to y'all fighting against your wallet. :D

I can't watch Geralt take a bath in any of those games, so no buy.

What are the chances Witcher 3 is around $30? I might buy it even though I can't run it xD

I'm mainly hoping for Ikaruga to get more than 50% off. That's the most it's ever gotten and I doubt that will change, but I CAN HOPE. If it doesn't get more I'll probably buy it anyway. Otherwise I'm also looking for Shantae and the Pirate's Curse and Ori and the Blind Forest for at least 50% off, Ultra Street Fighter IV for 66%-75% off, and some other stuff I may or may not get depending on what goes on sale first.

I was also hoping for a nice discount on King of Fighters '98, and it just got 80% off, so I grabbed that. :D

I will probably buy whatever co-op games my best friend gets. He already told me last night he knows he will blow his game spending budget on this sale.

I'm not looking for anything particular. Maybe I can win them on steamgifts instead, will save me some money haha.

I'm gonna return some items and get my $$ so I can respend it on the summer sale :)

I already bought Portal 2 and The Orange Box last night. Of course it was because my best friend told me to get it. We started Half Life 2 yesterday and of course I am still terrible at FPS.

I made my first purchase :3

- Long Live the Queen

- Retro/Grade

- Hexcells Plus

Total: $3.37

My Steam Sale stats thus far:

Games bought: 3

Games bought that I can't run: 1

Money spent: $3.37

This will be interesting, lol

I've bought nothing so far. I'm waiting to see if Fallout 3 GOTY drops to like $5, I can't think of anything else I want and quite frankly I don't need anymore games. Of course if something catches my attention, I will buy it!

Haven't bought anything at all yet so....

tumblr_lhllhh88lr1qbkfyho1_500.jpg

Purchase 2, thanks to cool Flash Sales :P

- If My Heart Had Wings

- LISA

Total: $8.08

My Steam Stats Thus Far:

Games Bought: 5

Games bought that my computer can't run: 1

Money spent: $11.45

Whee~

Round 2 and hopefully my last before I become in debt.

- Agarest War complete collection.

- The Fall

- Driver San Francisco

- Door Kickers

I really need to stop buying games I know I'll never play em :( I have wanted Door Kickers and promised if ever it went on sale I would nab it so when it went down to $4.99 I emptied out my wallet.

Since yesterday was the last day of fresh deals, it's safe to report that I bought 3 things: King of Fighters 98 that I already mentioned, Ikaruga, and, despite only having a 25% discount, I ended up getting Shantae and the Pirate's Curse. I was tempted to get a few other things, but I guess I'll just get them during the winter sale.