HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Jordan Haygood

E3 2015 YouTube Giveaway: Win a Pac-Man amiibo! [Closed]

E3 is upon us, guys! How would you like to win a Pac-Man amiibo to celebrate? Watch the video to find out how:

Remember, there are now four ways to place an entry into the hat, so make sure you take advantage of all four! There is only one winner, and the giveaway ends next Friday (June 26th) Friday, July 3rd, so you'd better get your entries in soon. Good luck!

1. Commented on YT as Vinnie Venomous

2. Tweet tweet

3. I want Pac more than any amiibo so I hope I win!

4. I dunno about "quality" but I have more than 10 posts. :P

Heeeey Pac-Man, lookin pretty fine there, approving everything like it's the best thing on the planet. Waka waka.

Really hope to win this little guy.

On Youtube, my username is Scarlet's Shinies!

I posted here on twitter: https://twitter.com/scarletsshinies/status/610749300012924928

Good luck, everyone!

Edit: I've now made more than ten (somewhat decent) posts. Hopefully that gives me a fourth entry!

Pac-Man is cool in my book and he looks good in this form too. I entered through all the ways, so I hope this works out well for me. We shall see.

Hey guys, just letting you know that we've extended the deadline to Friday, July 3rd.

I'm new to the new version so not sure about the 10 quality posts yet lol

But I wish good luck to those who participated and hopefully I can take part in the next contest/giveaway ^^