HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Jordan Haygood

E3 2015 amiibo Giveaway Extravaganza [Closed]

E3 is upon us, guys! How would you like to win a Mario "Silver Edition" amiibo to celebrate? How about a Pac-Man amiibo? Or perhaps a Charizard amiibo? All three? Watch this video to find out how you can win these little beauties:

You have until next Friday (June 26th) Friday, July 3rd to enter each giveaway, so you'd better get your entries in soon. Good luck!

Update: I've extended the deadline:

Hey guys, just letting you know that we've extended the deadlines to Friday, July 3rd.

Hey guys, we finally announced our three winners! Check out the video and see if you won:

• Like 1

Oh dip, I guess I should actually watch the winner videos instead of just thinking I won't be in them. xD Thanks for this giveaway and all the others! And for the future ones if I don't say it. :P

• Like 2

Congrats on winning the Pac Man!

• Like 1

WOW. I had no idea I had won because I got caught up with my new job and moving back into school! This is awesome!

WOW. I had no idea I had won because I got caught up with my new job and moving back into school! This is awesome!

Congrats, man! Glad to hear some regulars won. :D

Also, hope your new job is going well!

• Like 1