HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Sign in to follow this  
FeatherGamer555

How's it going everyone!

Hi I am new on GamePodunk I came from a Little mac amiibo giveaway. And I feel like introducing myself. So my name is FeatherGamer555. I am 17 years old. I like doing YouTube videos constantly. and I love playing Super Smash Bros, Mario kart and anything Nintendo. My favourite video game character is Rosalina. I would love to get to know some people on here!

• Like 1

You're gonna be stealing my title of "the new guy" it seems. Welcome aboard, my friend.

Success! Uh, I mean, welcome to Game Podunk! I'm assuming you're posting stuff to qualify for the 4th entry type I introduced in the giveaways? Whatever the case, you should definitely think about staying on board once all is said and done like BoyMan here. It's a good community. Plus, we'll be holding more giveaways, YouTube and otherwise, so there's really no reason to leave :P

Hey FeatherGamer, welcome to GP!

Great to have another Amiibo collector aboard; good luck in the contest! Like Jordan mentioned above, hope to see you stick around; there's a great community of people here to discuss games with. By the by, I imagine you're really looking forward to Nintendo's Digital Event tomorrow; are there any games that you're personally hoping to see? :)

If you are into Nintendo games then you probably have Splatoon already? I know some members of GP here has Mario Kart game nights and they are going to make a Splatoon game night too, so you definitely should join in with them.