HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Sign in to follow this  
Jason Clement

PSN Flash Sale 7/17-7/20

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/flash-sale/cid=STORE-MSF77008-FLASHSALEPSVGAM

If you haven't already heard, there's a new Flash sale going on right now on PSN (presumably through Sunday?), and this time it's exclusively for Vita games.

Since I'm not a Vita owner, I couldn't tell you exactly what you should be excited for here, but there are a few notable things, such as a few Hyperdimenion Neptunia games, and some higher profile indie games like The Swapper, Bit.Trip Presents Runner 2, TxK, Kick and Fennick, and more.

A lot of it is stuff that frequently appears elsewhere, but if you end up buying anything, let us know below!

UPDATE: Okay, I guess the sale does encompass PS3 and PS4 (and movies) too? Here's a link to everything included in the sale:

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/flash-sale/cid=STORE-MSF77008-FLASHSALEWEBLP?utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=July_Flash_Sale&utm_source=US_PS_Blog_Post&utm_term=so-mu-5-79755&utm_content=July_Flash_Sale_US_PS_Blog_Post

I'm only interested in Resonance of Fate. Might pick that up since physical copies are pricey. Anyone here play it before and recommend it? I feel like barrel has.

I'm tempted to get the Gradius Collection, but otherwise I'll probably wait until the next time the Hyperdimension games go on sale and hope they include Action Unleashed (I know it's "too new" but it doesn't seem like Hyperdevotion has been out that long either). Some of the other games on sale seem like they'd be fun but I doubt I'd ever play them much.

I think I'll finally get Frozen Synapse on Vita. Other than that it looks like a lot of games that were on PS+ at some point or stuff we've sen discounted around that price already. 

I'm only interested in Resonance of Fate. Might pick that up since physical copies are pricey. Anyone here play it before and recommend it? I feel like barrel has.

I'd recommend it only if you are patient enough to learn a pretty confusing/complex combat system (with bad tutorials), otherwise it is a pretty neat game.

I'd recommend it only if you are patient enough to learn a pretty confusing/complex combat system (with bad tutorials), otherwise it is a pretty neat game.

I went ahead and bought it. Should have fun since I like JRPG games. Thanks barrel the JRPG games expert!

I think I'll finally get Frozen Synapse on Vita. Other than that it looks like a lot of games that were on PS+ at some point or stuff we've sen discounted around that price already. 

Yeah, I feel like each new Flash sale is just the same old stuff, honestly. Unless everything is discounted to a dollar like they did that one time. But honestly, the frequency of these sales is really starting to make me not excited to buy anything at all.

I highly recommend picking up Resonance of Fate. It's rare to see JRPG games being for a dollar besides the PSOne classics. This looks like an underrated title like Nier.

I picked up Final Horizon, Jamestown+ and Super Motherload in the recent Flash sale. So far I have only played Final Horizon but definitely like it.

I picked up Final Horizon, Jamestown+ and Super Motherload in the recent Flash sale. So far I have only played Final Horizon but definitely like it.

Was going to check out the webpage for that but the Flash sale is down now.

Is Final Horizon Vita-only?