HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

barrel

Attack on Titan game by Omega Force

Not new news anymore but... Omega Force is apparently making some Attack on Titan game for PS4, PS3, and Vita for those that don't already know.

I feel like Hyrule Warriors alone has basically changed public perception of Omega Force. Granted, they kinda make the same games (Dynasty Warriors variations) but... like, Hyrule Warriors was apparently a much higher bar for them and so does the upcoming Dragon Quest Heroes as well, apparently.

Anyway, Attack on Titan is pretty popular franchise and assuming they actually put some actual craft into it it COULD be good. Or... it could not be like a bunch of anime games (like the forgettable 3DS game from this year). Anyway, are you excited about Attack on Titan by Omega Force?

This feels kind of like a weird franchise to make a musou out of, if only because the Titans are much bigger and slower than usual enemies in these types of games. Also, wouldn't there be less of them than the usual swarms of hundreds or more enemies?

Anyhoo, maybe that's a good thing? It's possible this game might be focusing on technique rather than just cutting a swath through a ridculous amount of enemies, I dunno. In any case, I don't plan on playing it any point, but I guess it's good for AoT fans. Wonder what Ludo and TK think of it.

I dunno much about the series itself, but I've gotten to the point where I like the variations on the Warriors games more than the vanilla Dynasty/Samurai stuff, so depending on how the gameplay looks I might end up playing it. Like, I don't know anything about One Piece, but Pirate Warriors is a lot of fun, so there's probably no reason I couldn't get into this even without much knowledge of the source material.

I have not been following AOT at all. Don't think I would get this game unless someone on hear recommends it.

I set low expectations for these sorts of games. At some point, if I turn my brain off long enough, the monotony becomes entertaining. If this game has environmental destruction and the like, I'll be more into it. But endlessly cutting down waves of giants doesn't sound like the most enthralling use of my time.

The problem I am having is that I select the joystick in the setup but it just doesnt do anything in the game. The mouse works fines to control but not my joystick.

It works fine in X2 and is calibrated on the PC