HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Sign in to follow this  
Jason Clement

State of the Podunk 2015 Late Summer Address

So a huge thank you to members like Venom, TK, DarkCobra86, Gaiages, Boyman, mr.me, Laddie, Kezins, and others.

Wow, the snub is real...

Wow, the snub is real...

Somehow I knew I'd end up forgetting someone. Although to be fair, you hadn't posted too much lately until today. ;)

Anyhow, I updated the post with your name too, Khorne. xD

Thanks for the big news Jason! Pretty excited to spread out more and hope to get more people. I always look forward to meeting new people (I hope they join and be active and not lurk). Man been a GP member for 3 years. but it feels longer than that lol.

Oh Khorne...you're our favorite cranky New Zealander. :3

All the stuff you mentioned will def get me motivated to participate more even though I do participate a lot lol. :D

Oh Khorne...you're our favorite cranky New Zealander. :3

That's because I'm the only cranky New Zealander you know.

And also, I'm the Community Manager now. So you'll see me, you know, managing the community going forward  B)

Population 1. :)

Interestingly enough, that is the same amount of non-obese people that live in America.

Thanks for the shout out Jason.

Glad to have an update on everyone since we don't get post on people leaving or pursing other interests. I usually just think they are busy with their lives (as I am) so they don't post as often.

Good to see things getting back off the ground again :3

I'm not completely gone... Just not around as much as I'd like due to work and a rather iffy internet setup (wifi is really weak in the room where my computer is set up so its not online at all for now). Drives me nuts, haha.

But that said, I'm glad to see that (obviously) my absence won't be too noticeable since the rest of the gang does an amazing job. :)

• Like 1

I'm not completely gone... Just not around as much as I'd like due to work and a rather iffy internet setup (wifi is really weak in the room where my computer is set up so its not online at all for now). Drives me nuts, haha.

But that said, I'm glad to see that (obviously) my absence won't be too noticeable since the rest of the gang does an amazing job. :)

Liz is back! :D

How goes the job? :)

Liz is back! :D

How goes the job? :)

Liz is hoping to make sure she stops by more often.

The job goes pretty well. Definitely more hours and work than the last one, lol.

• Like 1

Encouraging to see an update ^^

Hey, it's Shin GenX! Good to see you, man! You'll have to fill us in on what's new in the world of Shin GenX. :D

Awesome, seems like you guys are really going to out to make this place enjoyable for the members. I'll try to to be as much help as possible!

• Like 1

Thanks for the update. I don't stop by as much as I'd like to but I always try to contribute whenever possible. I really enjoy GamePodunk, thanks to everyone that is involved with the site and especially Jason for maintaining such a great community.

Thanks for the update. I don't stop by as much as I'd like to but I always try to contribute whenever possible. I really enjoy GamePodunk, thanks to everyone that is involved with the site and especially Jason for maintaining such a great community.

Wow, thanks for the kind words, Laddie! I try my best with the time I have available but I definitely couldn't do it without the staff's continued help. Glad to hear that you still really enjoy the site; we'll try to keep things up! :D

• Like 1

Out of curiosity did the September contest actually happen?

Yes and no, lol. The good news is that it did happen and we are picking a winner, and I'm hoping to announce either today or tomorrow if possible. The no part is just that it started somewhat unofficially since I wasn't able to make a dedicated post about it like I originally planned since some unexpected things came up and interrupted most of the month for me, so I'll be making a more official post about it soon for October.

In any case, thanks for your patience so far!

Ah ^^ Makes sense ^^  Well guess I should be more active this month ^^

BTW I know I mentioned this so many times, but your prize vault I think was the best gamer related giveaway ever ^^.