HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Sign in to follow this  
Jordan Haygood

Ask Your Blogging Questions Here

Have questions about blogging and/or the Featured Blog Contest? Ask away!

Posting pictures question.

I've tried using "add image" function, and I've tried the basic uploader in order to get pictures in my current post. 2 of the pictures will not work, but one does. My first guess is the size of the images is the problem, but I can't say that for sure. Any help?

If image size is the issue, the 2 pictures not displaying are 1280 x 720. The one that is displaying is 1000 x  562.

Appreciate any help.

Posting pictures question.

I've tried using "add image" function, and I've tried the basic uploader in order to get pictures in my current post. 2 of the pictures will not work, but one does. My first guess is the size of the images is the problem, but I can't say that for sure. Any help?

If image size is the issue, the 2 pictures not displaying are 1280 x 720. The one that is displaying is 1000 x  562.

Appreciate any help.

Blazeknyt, are you uploading the pictures elsewhere and then linking the url with the add image function here? And can you post the url links to each image so I can try them out?

Sign in to follow this