HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Jason Clement

Do you like pulp in orange juice or lemonade?

This conversation actually started on Twitter the other day, but I thought it would make for some funny conversation here as well.

Personally, I don't care for pulp in orange juice. I just think it tastes better when everything is smooth and such (especially when you're thirsty). But on the flipside, drinking lemonade without pulp isn't quite the same either. I'm not sure what it is; maybe I have double-standards with my juices, haha. xD

What about you? Pulp or no pulp, and why? :)

Ugh, no pulp. Why would you want little bits of stuff sliding into your mouth when you're trying to drink? Any kind of drink, no matter what it's made of, should go down smooth. If there's anything solid coming along for the ride (other than like, ice) then you're doing it wrong. You're doing drinking wrong.

Lemonade I can tolerate it, but I'm not a huge fan of it in OJ, especially when it's obscene amount. 

I try not to drink lemonade, but I do enjoy some OJ on occasion.

I go for no pulp.  If I wanted gross things floating in my drink, I'd backwash hamburger into my water -_-

NO PULP EVER! (I think I'm okay with it in lemonade but I also don't really drink it ever so I can't say with confidence.).

I actually flip flop between pulp and no pulp in my OJ. All orange juice is good orange juice in my book.

• Like 1

I don't drink much of either, but I figure it is a bit healthier with pulp so I like it with. And I have no problems swallowing it. :P

I actually flip flop between pulp and no pulp in my OJ. All orange juice is good orange juice in my book.

This is the correct answer

#AllOrangeJuiceMatters

I hate pulp >__< I want to drink my OJ/Lemonade not eat it. It's not that it taste bad or anything it just feels gross and ends up making you gag.

I don't mind pulp at all, I feel it tastes better with it.

It does!