HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Sign in to follow this  
Shin GenX

Ruleo3.com game of your choice giveaway ^^

Thanks man, I'll check this out later when I have more time.

Feel free to just slightly check it out ^^ (The more you participate the better chance you have.  So far I think it's me and 2 other guys aiming for it ^^)

The site interface throws me off but I might try to comment on videos to try my luck... if I remember..

I might end up regret sharing this ^^

If it makes you feel better, the post does state that they'll need a certain amount of people to enter in order for contests to continue (or for their Patreon to hit $100), so hopefully this will help.

Yeah, they are a really small site in need of growing. I kinda recommended to them to do something more unique and special. As of now I like the guy and the site because I won Dark Souls 2 through them. But as of now it needs some updates and changes ^^

Hey guys a plug in for this site again.  The dude running the site is trying to do something, but they really need the support.  Go check out their site but more than that try to make some suggestions on how they could improve it.

At this rate I will most likely win the giveaway but it may be the last giveaway they ever do, and the website... well.. if no one is checking them out, hard to continue ^^

Alrighty, I'll make a few comments myself.  :)  The first time I looked I guess I was super tired or something, as I thought it all was too complicated to do, but... it's not.  :P

No man ^^ It is quite simple if you have a twitter account.  Just log in with that leave a short comment and there you go ^^

A chance to win a brand new game ^^

Try to encourage them to spice things up and try to do something new as well ^^

• Like 1

Yeah, i figured it out xD  I don't know what I was even thinking about last time.  :)  I've been trying ot leave positive messages, they seem pretty cool!

This ends at the end of the month, right? I'll see if I can pop in and give their stuff a look over as well as make a few comments.

Jason please give them some good comments and some constructive criticism ^^

And if I am not too harsh, I would share some of them with Gamepodunk ^^

Gamepodunk might grow more if it could have something special that no other website has.

I like this place because of the people and giveaways but there is simply too much competition out there man ^^

(I really do say that because I like this place, not simply to criticize.)

Jason please give them some good comments and some constructive criticism ^^

And if I am not too harsh, I would share some of them with Gamepodunk ^^

Gamepodunk might grow more if it could have something special that no other website has.

Sure, if you'd like, you can PM me about it. To be honest, though, I don't have tons of time or money to dedicate to the site anymore, so it's unlikely I can do much to overhaul the design or functionality. It would be great if we could have a bigger community, but honestly, I'm happy just chatting it up with the people we have here, and if we can sustain that (and maybe add some more people over time) along with having a place to write about stuff, I'm more than happy with that for now. Just a little bit of background on the current situation so you know why things are the way they are. :)

I am trying to think of ways that we could produce more original stuff that fit with what little time I have to work with, though, so we'll see. If you have any suggestions, I'd be more than happy to hear them out!

Hey guys the giveaway was extended to next Wednesday? I think.  Give it a shot if anyone is interested!

Hey guys I won this contest, really no one else but me really participated or tried so not much of a surprise.  It must be my lucky month or everyone just wants to celebrate my birthday this month ^^ Which is in 2 days!

So I got two free games this month!!!

Thanks for those that participated, thanks for those that didn't participate too much, but unfortunately the site will no longer have any new giveaways for a while because the lack of participation.  A bummer ^^

Enjoy guys!! Keep on gaming ^^

Congrats on the win! and Happy early birthday.

Congratulations Shin! Well deserved and have a Happy Awesome Birthday brotha! Woo! High fives from all of us mate! :D