HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Sign in to follow this  
TKtheknight

Star Wars: The Force Awakens - Official Trailer

TKtheknight    965

May the force be with you all. Hype!

• Like 1

Venom    829

Looking pretty good, though I'm still just remaining cautiously optimistic and not getting full-blown excited. I mean, I think it'll definitely be better than the prequels (not that that's difficult) and a lot of fun to watch, I'm just wondering if the story will be any good or not since there's not much to go on in any of the teasers or trailers.

Jason Clement    970

Great trailer IMO. It actually reveals quite a bit about the state of things in the movie; do people believe that the Jedi were just a myth? Has the force disappeared until the movie starts? Pretty interesting stuff.

Also, where the heck is Luke Skywalker? I'm suspecting some pretty big surprises are in store.

DarkCobra86    574

So that was pretty good trailer. I only seen episode 4 and don't even remember much about it. Makes me want to watch the other episodes to kind of know what all this is leading up to just in case if I see this one. That was cool to see Han and Chewie there. The movie looks to be pretty epic.

Shin GenX    102

So that was pretty good trailer. I only seen episode 4 and don't even remember much about it. Makes me want to watch the other episodes to kind of know what all this is leading up to just in case if I see this one. That was cool to see Han and Chewie there. The movie looks to be pretty epic.

Did you say you only watched episode 4????  That is more amazing than anything else ^^

I say you can skip Episode 1-3 but please watch 4-6 ^^

DarkCobra86    574

Did you say you only watched episode 4????  That is more amazing than anything else ^^

I say you can skip Episode 1-3 but please watch 4-6 ^^

Yea, I saw it when I was in high school if I remembered correctly. I had told a good friend that I never seen Star Wars before so we saw episode 4 at this house. Don't recall much of the movie though. Yea I heard 1-3 wasn't as good but of course I should watch it all for completeness. Hopefully 7-9 will be good or the fans will all be sad.

Shin GenX    102

Yea, I saw it when I was in high school if I remembered correctly. I had told a good friend that I never seen Star Wars before so we saw episode 4 at this house. Don't recall much of the movie though. Yea I heard 1-3 wasn't as good but of course I should watch it all for completeness. Hopefully 7-9 will be good or the fans will all be sad.

My friend... fans being sad will be an understatement.  Half the people will say it is good no matter what (a lot of people like episodes 1-3 ^-^).  But the other half will be camping in front of JJ Abrams house.  Things will get ugly.

DarkCobra86    574

My friend... fans being sad will be an understatement.  Half the people will say it is good no matter what (a lot of people like episodes 1-3 ^-^).  But the other half will be camping in front of JJ Abrams house.  Things will get ugly.

A couple of my friend last night told me that I shouldn't even bother with 1-3 haha.

Jason Clement    970

A couple of my friend last night told me that I shouldn't even bother with 1-3 haha.

Unless you really enjoy 4-6 and Star Wars lore in general, yeah, you really don't need to bother. There are some good points to it, but the acting is wooden and SFX are showing their age a bit; especially in The Phantom Menace.