HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Sign in to follow this  
John Kidman

Taco Bell - Free Daily Entry For PS4

Thanks John, I tried and didn't win. Good luck all.

I tried it and it just keeps telling me to text "yes" to confirm over and over, so screw it. I already have a PS4 anyway, so good luck to those who don't and wanna win one. :D

• Sad 1

Oh, no win the first day.  No wins on my "paid" codes, either.  :P

I know Laddie won, though, so that's one win :D

I know Laddie won, though, so that's one win :D

She did???? Congrats and so people do actually win these contests?

She did???? Congrats and so people do actually win these contests?

I did, two years in a row as last year I won the Destiny bundle.

Good luck to everyone trying. I always redeem my codes early in the AM and the Internet believes that entering the code directly at the change of the minute helps.

Good luck to everyone trying. I always redeem my codes early in the AM and the Internet believes that entering the code directly at the change of the minute helps.

Wow, lucky lucky girl. So you got 2 PS4?

That's awesome! Did you keep at least one of the bundles as a collector's item (to potentially sell at a later point)?

I use the white Destiny PS4, reluctantly I sold my launch PS4, but it was to a friend and he takes good care of it and now we can play games together. I haven't actually received the gold PS4 yet and I'm not sure what I'll do with it. I am definitely considering keeping it unused for a collectors item as winning one from Taco Bell is the only way to get it. The total that will be made is just over 6,000.

I use the white Destiny PS4, reluctantly I sold my launch PS4, but it was to a friend and he takes good care of it and now we can play games together. I haven't actually received the gold PS4 yet and I'm not sure what I'll do with it. I am definitely considering keeping it unused for a collectors item as winning one from Taco Bell is the only way to get it. The total that will be made is just over 6,000.

Oh wait, you mean you won this time too? Whoa! I thought you had won the two previous years' contests, lol. Nice!

Wow, hopefully that's a good sign for the rest of us. Would be interesting to know how many gold PS4s they're giving out altogether.

I have never won Taco bell contests no matter how many times I enter. I never win any contests .

I have never won Taco bell contests no matter how many times I enter. I never win any contests .

Me too :P. I only win on steamgifts :(.

If I am not mistaken, the total amount of gold PS4's for this contest is 6,048.

Last year I almost didn't even redeem my code as I thought, no one ever wins these things. Much to my surprise, I won on my first attempt last year, it was a running joke amongst my friends this year, I guess lightning does strike twice.

I entered around the AM mostly around :10, :20. :30, etc. I wonder if they randomly pick somewhere between the 10 minute mark or at 10 minutes exact since they say winner every 10 minutes. I haven't won anything since Venom's steam code giveaways. Hard to win these days.

Anyways you can get 2 entries. I enter through text and website so that's 2 chances. Good luck everyone!

I think they do pick randomly within the ten minute time frame. Some people have mentioned on Reddit that 6 AM eastern time is a reset period and if you get in at the exact minute change, you have a good chance of winning. I've won on weird random AM times. This year it was 8:09 AM. Both times I won in the early stages of the contest (first week), I'm sure that has helped me as not as many people are aware of it yet.