HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Sign in to follow this  
Karamsoul

New GameWires Fallout 4 Standard Edition Giveaway!

Hey all!

Back with another contest  :D

Enter in for a US/Canadian (region 1) standard edition of Fallout 4 for the PS4 or Xbox One!

See details below on how to enter:

http://gamewires.com/contest

Good luck!

• Like 3

Thanks Karam! This contest is gonna fallout with a lot of entries! Good luck to all and hope one of us wins! Woo! :D

• Like 1

Thanks for sharing the info!  So what is special about Gamewires?  Is it just a site that gathers game related news?

• Like 1

Thanks for sharing the info!  So what is special about Gamewires?  Is it just a site that gathers game related news?

Yeah, Gamewires is a game news aggregate, so a lot of articles from different sites are gathered there.

Same idea as N4G, but a lot better. :D

• Like 1

Thanks Karam! This contest is gonna fallout with a lot of entries! Good luck to all and hope one of us wins! Woo! :D

Definitely TK! Hope the RNG gods lay some love on you guys ;)

Yeah, Gamewires is a game news aggregate, so a lot of articles from different sites are gathered there.

Same idea as N4G, but a lot better. :D

Jason took the words right out of my mouth. :) But yes, we're a gaming aggregate like N4G (with voting like Reddit), but instead of just everyone posting, only site owners and their staff submit content to us. This ensures that only quality articles are coming in from lesser-known websites while IGN, Gamespot, Kotaku, and the other too-big-too-fail sites can just sit it out at the bench, watching us with envy -_-

Thanks, entered! Nice site as well!

Thank you! Glad you're in. As always, GamingPodunk members ALWAYS get two entries, so you all usually have double the chances as opposed to standard users (just always confirm your entry here a.k.a. post the username you created on GameWires, so I know to double up your chances). :ph34r:

• Like 2

*GamePodunk members.

I blame it on the lack of sleep

Wow really I didn't know that?  Here I am Shin GenX, at gamewires I am genxsis83 ^^

Thanks for the chance!

• Like 1

Today's the last day to enter! Don't forget! The winner will be announced tomorrow. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Thank you for the chance (and double thanks for giving GP member double entries, that's awfully nice of you!)! :D

• Like 1

Entered as....well, barrel. Thanks for the contest, dawg.

• Like 1

Thank you for the chance (and double thanks for giving GP member double entries, that's awfully nice of you!)! :D

Congratulations to gaiages for winning the PS4 copy of Fallout 4!

• Like 1

Congratulations gai! You definitely earned it after a hard working Extra Life stream and being awesome to the community. High fives sista! Aye let's get celebrate with pancakes which I'm eating right now as I typed this lol. It's peanut butter chocolate pancakes.

• Like 2

Congratz, Gaia. Soon you shall wander the wastelands!.... well, after your review plate is less crazy.

• Like 1

That's some fast shipping! o_o  Congrats!

Games always comes down to the wire. That's why they are GameWires. I just wanted to make a pun or a funny comment explanation lol. :3

• Like 1

Yay, thank you so much :D

• Like 2