HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Sign in to follow this  
Jason Clement

Marth, Ganondorf, Falco amiibo for $9 at Best Buy

Like the topic says!

Even better, everything has free shipping at Best Buy during the holidays, so double bonus! :D

I already had Falco, but I ended up grabbing Marth right away. :D

Falco Link: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-super-smash-bros-falco/4575401.p?id=1219770992857&skuId=4575401

Marth Link: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-marth/8887016.p?id=1219375119687&skuId=8887016

Ganondorf Link: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-super-smash-bros-series-ganondorf/4349200.p?id=1219735412370&skuId=4349200

I'm mad and happy. I'm happy that I bought my first amiibo which is Marth since Fire Emblems amiibos are pricey and rare. I'm mad because I fell into the trap and now I have to collect them all. I didn't want to do this, but the deal was just too good to pass up especially if it's a Fire Emblem character.

What have I done Jason?! . . .Do you open your amiibos or keep them in packaging?

I'm mad and happy. I'm happy that I bought my first amiibo which is Marth since Fire Emblems amiibos are pricey and rare. I'm mad because I fell into the trap and now I have to collect them all. I didn't want to do this, but the deal was just too good to pass up especially if it's a Fire Emblem character.

What have I done Jason?! . . .Do you open your amiibos or keep them in packaging?

Depends. I've only opened about 10% of the amiibos I buy (I probably have 30+ right now), but that's partially because I can't figure out how to display most of them, haha.

If you don't have an overwhelming urge to display Marth or use him with Smash Bros., then yeah, you could just keep him in the box.

Depends. I've only opened about 10% of the amiibos I buy (I probably have 30+ right now), but that's partially because I can't figure out how to display most of them, haha.

If you don't have an overwhelming urge to display Marth or use him with Smash Bros., then yeah, you could just keep him in the box.

Yeah most likely collect keep in box if it's not my main fighter. I just like collecting things for fun. Crazy you have 30+ Jason. How do you do it? How do you become a crazy amiibo hunter/collector so well. xD

Yeah most likely collect keep in box if it's not my main fighter. I just like collecting things for fun. Crazy you have 30+ Jason. How do you do it? How do you become a crazy amiibo hunter/collector so well. xD

Well, thing is, I'm not really collecting all of them. I'm just collecting the ones I like, haha. So I have maybe... half of all amiibo that have come out so far, I think.

Well, thing is, I'm not really collecting all of them. I'm just collecting the ones I like, haha. So I have maybe... half of all amiibo that have come out so far, I think.

Yea.  I think I have a little over half of the SSB line, myself.  It sorta just spiraled out of control.

We should probably keep this thread in a vault somewhere, as a cautionary tale. :P

Anyway, the only one I would have wanted is Falco, and I preordered him. Nice to see Nintendo making good on their promises to renew stock of some of the harder to find ones, though.

We should probably keep this thread in a vault somewhere, as a cautionary tale. :P

Anyway, the only one I would have wanted is Falco, and I preordered him. Nice to see Nintendo making good on their promises to renew stock of some of the harder to find ones, though.

I came across a new delivery of Mac, Lucario, MewTwo, Ike, Greninja and Ganondorf today.  They're definitely following through on these restocks.