HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Rex705

Steam Winter sale 2015 - What you get?

The Steam winter sale has ended today so let's share what we got!

For me I got.

CDKVuVr.jpg

Killer is dead, Halo spartan strike and Saints row Gat out of hell. I also grabbed NAM for free with trading cards. All the other games listed are my secret santa gifts.

XdUQ3Yi.jpg

dtbQEFK.jpg

WYExlTD.jpg

rOpGSHo.jpg

3 more games I got FREE from trading cards. Broforce was a gift from one of my Starr Mazer community friends.

Sonic: Lost World and Bound By Flame, because I enjoy spending money on terrible things, apparently. (actually, Lost World isn't bad, but just having "Sonic" in the name is usually cause for concern)

Oh, and that 12 Labours of Hercules game was gifted to me because I obviously have the best people on my friends list. :D

Just five games, believe it or not.

• Bone Bundle: Out from Boneville and The Great Cow Race 
  • Civilization V 
  • The Fall  
  • HER STORY  
  • Out There Somewhere

And I only spent $16 too. :)

I'm willing to bet Valve probably saw less sales overall this year. Not sure that new experiment with no Flash/Daily deals was a success, and it kinda shows since it seems other people didn't buy much either.

I ended up getting Transistor (Which is turning out to be a fantastic game ^^)

And although not on sale I did get Keep talking and nobody explodes.

Was expecting a lot of people over my place for new years eve so wanted to get a good party game.

Both good choices ^^

Also Jason you are right!  I thought something was odd or missing.  It was the flash sales.  I was always looking for something special or different but it was the same sale for the whole duration ^^

I ended up buying both the Half- Minute Hero bundle and LISA: The Joyful with trading card/inventory monies.  I had a few wallpapers and emotes that I'll never use that went for a good deal, and I used Gems to get a trading card pack with cards that sold for alright prices (Hatoful Boyfriend cards are like 15 cents a pop).  Mighty Switch Force Academy cards are going for an absolute killing right now.

I haven't actually redeemed the Half-Minute Hero bundle, I'll prolly just keep it around for a while.

Then, I bought with real monies:

- Skyrim Legendary Edition

- Ys: The Oath in Felghana

- fault milestone two side: above

-The Typing of the Dead: Overkill

I think that's it, though I feel I'm forgetting something... I can't for the life of me figure out how to look at which games I bought on the mobile app.

Hi My name is Nate Or you can call by my username Ghostkiiller Im fairly new to this forum and this is my first post. Who or What got you into cars? Ill start. So originally I was never really into cars as in modifying or racing them. Always thought they were only used to commute and you can only have a "fast" car if you had money. That all changed for me one late night at my friends house. It was mainly us guys this Saturday night Because you know, Saturdays are for the boys. But there was this one girl there I never met her she was a Cousin of one of my friends, well anyway that night her and I talked till about 6am and one of her biggest hobbies were you guessed it. Cars it was all she talked about and she showed me videos and pictures of jdm cars and cars she wanted. Anyways thats the night I fall in love with cars particularly jdm cars. I dont remember her name lol just the cars she showed me and talked about.