HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Sign in to follow this  
Jason Clement

PlayStation Store Essentials Sale - Amazing Deals

If you haven't already, check out some of the deals going on on the PS Store right now; this is probably one of the best sales they've had yet. Really good selection of games too.

There's a slew of PS1 titles on sale for $1.50 to $4.00, and other stuff like InFamous: Second Son on sale for $10.

Check it out!

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/all-deals/cid=STORE-MSF77008-ALLDEALS||price~asc

I ended up getting the following :D

• Jumping Flash - $3.00
  • Suikoden - $1.50
  • Tomba! - $4.00
  • Xenogears - $4.00
  • InFamous: Second Son - $10
  • Like 1

I was gonna get Chrono Trigger, Chrono Cross, Dino Crisis 1+2, and Xenogears, but turns out I bought them on sale years ago lmao. I might consider Suikoden though. I've only played Suikoden III on PS2 back in the days. I'm surprised the PS4 version of FFVII isn't on sale unless I missed it somewhere on that page. I wish PS3 version trophies so I won't have to buy it for PS4 again.

Anyways I'm in no rush, but I considered getting Suikoden, Parasite Eve, Ducktales Remastered, and Last Light, but I can wait longer. I remember some of the JRPG games used to be on dollar or less flash sales long time ago. For now I'll prob save because I know I'll never get around to playing them due to backlog. I must fight the temptation.

Also Jason did you ever end up checking the clearance games at Target? I was surprised you got Infamous Second Son for $10 instead of 4-8 dollars clearance at Target unless they didn't have it anymore.

TFW there's a lot of great games on sale at good prices...and you already own most of them. :P

I'm tempted by a few PS3 and PS1 games, but I know I'll never play them. My PS3 basically just collects dust now.

I rounded out some of my PSX stuff for PSP/Vita/PS3... dipped into my PSN credit I set aside for a specific game.

Xenogears (should've been $3 unless your PS+ lapsed Jason), Tactics ($3) and Parasite Eve ($1.20.  A steal).

Xenogears (should've been $3 unless your PS+ lapsed Jason), Tactics ($3) and Parasite Eve ($1.20.  A steal).

Yeah, I accidentally quoted the normal prices after I logged out. :P