HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Sign in to follow this  
gaiages

Steam Lunar New Year Sale

Steam's having another sale y'all.  It's pretty big, though obviously not as big as the Summer/Winter sales.  Still, I suggest checking your wishlist for some good deals!

Here's what I picked up so far (for some recommendations):

Mighty Switch Force: Hose It Down! - $.74

Sorcery! 1 and 2 Pack - $3.49 (Very well received on mobile, where it's $5 a pop there lol)

Fairy Bloom Freesia - $3.99 (I've heard a lot of good things about this little game :3)

So yeah go get more games to feed the mighty Backlog!

Let us know what you get, or maybe some other games you'd recommend to others!  :D

Lunar New Year and they don't have like Sleeping Dogs? I mean it is a game about asian after al, more fitting ya know :P.

No thanks I will not fall for these evil sales any longer. I made it past the winter sale buying only 3 games and a bunch of cheap games for free with trading cards. I Have my XCOM 2 and Ninja Storm 4 so I am set for the year. Best $144 I ever spent.

A lot of stuff on my wishlist isn't even on sale, and most of it what is is the same/worse price than the winter sale, so I think I'm safe this time. Ori and the Blind Forest is tempting at 50% off, but I dunno when I'll actually play it so I can probably wait for 66-75%. :P