HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Sign in to follow this  
gaiages

Have some free Steam keys!

maxresdefault.jpg

Hey everyone, I have some Steam keys to give away.  Mostly from some VN bundles I bought.  I don't feel like making a real contest for these (frankly their quality doesn't really support it), so I'm just giving them away.

But, you must have the following:

- An account here (duh)

- Either a post in the New Members forum or 50 posts

- An avatar (it takes like ten seconds, get over it)

Anyway, here's what's on offer.  My apologies if a few of the codes don't work, a couple of them are... old.  So just ask for whichever ones you want!  And please don't ask for more than two a day.  Let others have a chance and all that.

Samorost 2

Megabyte Punch

Tokyo Hosto

A Wild Catgirl Appears!

Echo Tokyo: Intro

Quantum Conscience

Divine Slice of Life

Beach Bounce

Enjoy!  Oh, btw... maybe if you grab one or two of the weirder ones, they might make for a good blog impressions piece.  Just saying.  ;p

• Like 4

I almost want to ask for one of them because I think the hilaribad writing would be endlessly entertaining, but I'll wait and see if someone else wants it more. Instead, I thought I'd hijack this thread to add EVEN MORE FREE STEAM GAMES!

Retro City Rampage DX

Proto Raider

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic

Star Wars: Dark Forces

Star Wars: Battlefront II

Okay, so not that many more, but anyways. Same membership rules apply, and for the moment they're one per person (on top of whatever you get from gaiages). Getcha one!

• Like 4

Ok I'll order up 1 Highschool Possession burger and a Star Wars: Battlefront II soda!

Can I get KOTOR andfrom you venom. And of course I must get beach bounce and megabyte punch from Gai. Thanks

Can I get KOTOR andfrom you venom. And of course I must get beach bounce and megabyte punch from Gai. Thanks

Sure, but it looks like you need to clean out your inbox since it says you can't receive new messages. :P

EDIT: Yeah, I can't send you the codes via PM right now, Cobra :(

Hmm Venom since you always talk about Retro City Rampage DX everywhere telling us to get it, I guess I can ask for that steam game. Though I don't want to always take your steam keys like before lol. I'll wait it out by the end of the month to see who wants it. Giving someone another chance to claim it. :o

Anyways high fives props to Gaiages and Venom for giving free steam keys away. Woo!

Hmm Venom since you always talk about Retro City Rampage DX everywhere telling us to get it, I guess I can ask for that steam game. Though I don't want to always take your steam keys like before lol. I'll wait it out by the end of the month to see who wants it. Giving someone another chance to claim it. :o

Anyways high fives props to Gaiages and Venom for giving free steam keys away. Woo!

Haha, I wanted Retro too. But you should get it. I'll try to win it eventually on steamgifts.

Haha, I wanted Retro too. But you should get it. I'll try to win it eventually on steamgifts.

I indeed got it. Venom's symbiote is like Spider-Man is our friend so let's give it to him. xD

So if no one asking I'm just gonna go down the list and ask for more haha.

From Gai: Tokyo Hosto and A Wild Catgirl Appears! and from Ven: star wars dark forces

Alright!  Sorry for the delay, but I'm sending them now.