HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Sign in to follow this  
Jason Clement

PlayStation Flash Sale (ends 3/21)

If you haven't seen it yet, there's a new Flash Sale going on on the PlayStation Store.

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/flash-sale/cid=STORE-MSF77008-FLASHSALEWEBLP

Some pretty good deals as well (plenty of games that are $1-2), although many of them have been on sale before for similar prices.

I'll probably pick up a few things, but I already have a lot of those games. Peggle 2 for $1.50, tho! :D

Anyone else planning on buying anything from the sale?

Thief for PS3 is $2.99. Not bad price and considered getting it since I only have 5 bucks PSN credit left. Has this game been on PS+ before? I probably missed it when i wasn't a member for a year lol.

I'm definitely gonna grab Pac-Man World, had a lot of fun when I got to try it ages ago. Only problem is I don't already have wallet funds on PSN so I'll have to do the stupid $5 minimum, so I'm trying to decide what else to get to make it worthwhile. Having trouble deciding since there's not much I really want on the PS4 and Vita sections. :\

I ended up getting 6 games overall -

• Peggle 2
  • Pac-Man World
  • Rayman 3
  • Entwined
  • Pid
  • Gianna Sisters: Twisted Dreams

Only $10.50 overall, I believe. Not bad!

I'm definitely gonna grab Pac-Man World, had a lot of fun when I got to try it ages ago. Only problem is I don't already have wallet funds on PSN so I'll have to do the stupid $5 minimum, so I'm trying to decide what else to get to make it worthwhile. Having trouble deciding since there's not much I really want on the PS4 and Vita sections. :\

Thanks to you, I also ended up grabbing Pac-Man World (it was $1.50, so what the heck, lol).

Thief for PS3 is $2.99. Not bad price and considered getting it since I only have 5 bucks PSN credit left. Has this game been on PS+ before? I probably missed it when i wasn't a member for a year lol.

Yup, looks like it happened in February of last year. You're safe! xD

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/01/29/playstation-plus-februarys-free-games/

Yup, looks like it happened in February of last year. You're safe! xD

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/01/29/playstation-plus-februarys-free-games/

Man that was a great month. Unfortunately I wasn't a member all of 2015 until December 2015 and now I'm not a member again after 3 months lol. I'll get back to PS+ soon! Just busy trying to get a PS4 through Swagbucks and finding a job lol. Also great hauls Jason! I have Giana on steam, but haven't played it. Peggle is fun (only played the first on 360 and it's very addicting).

Good luck beating the final boss of Giana Sisters. If you do manage it, let me know how you did it and I'll move you up to the top of my list of awesome people. Uh, not that you're not already there or anything. :sweat:

Anyway, I ended up getting Pac-Man World of course and MotoGP 14. I thought I could transition from sim-style racing games with cars to ones with bikes, until I wrecked like 10 times during the tutorial, which apparently didn't teach me anything helpful.

I bought Gianna Sisters as well. I also picked up Peggle 2 despite already owning it for the X1. I love Peggle and at $1.49, who could resist!

I bought Gianna Sisters as well. I also picked up Peggle 2 despite already owning it for the X1. I love Peggle and at $1.49, who could resist!

Peggle is suuuuuper addictive, haha. I had forgotten how much so since the last one I played was Peggle Nights several years back. Needless to say, I'll definitely be trying to get all the trophies!

Also, yeah, $1.49 is a crazy price for a game like that. So much content!

Yep, $1.49 for the game and all the DLC sans costumes, was too good to pass up. I find myself always going back to this game, and when I do, I usually spend hours upon hours playing.