HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Sign in to follow this  
Binary Pr0bl3m

Here Comes A New Challenger!

Hello. Kon'nichiwa. Bonjour. Hola. Ciao. NÇ hÇŽo.

My name is Chris. And I haven't stepped onto Game Podunk in a very long time. So, I'm taking this time out to reintroduce myself and try to contribute to this community.

I hope to meet some cool people on here and have some awesome conversations with some folks.

I'm an Xbox One faithful, so make sure you add me over there.

Binary Pr0bl3m is the GT. shinjiyamaoka on Steam.

And I'm always down for playing PC games. So, if you know any cool ones. Shoot that info my way. Can't wait to get into the conversation.

Welcome back Chris. What type of games do you like to play?

Welcome back Chrisco! Been a long time since you've last posted lol. Hopefully you become more active and feel free to bring along some friends as well. :D

Welcome back, Chris! It's been a while. :D

I just got an Xbox One recently, so it'll be nice to have more Xbox people around. What have you been playing recently?

Jason. I believe I've seen you on FTC Group on Facebook. Feels good to be back though.

I appreciate the welcome.

Lately? I've been trying to finish MGS V. Playing lots of The Division and getting back into Destiny.

About to start a run of RE 6 soon since they ported it over.

Lately? I've been trying to finish MGS V. Playing lots of The Division and getting back into Destiny.

About to start a run of RE 6 soon since they ported it over.

Good time to get back into Destiny. New light levels and new challenge mode in prison of elders.

How are you liking The Division? For me it's love/hate, kind of like how I felt about Destiny.

How are you liking The Division? For me it's love/hate, kind of like how I felt about Destiny.

I was enjoying it in the beginning. Still am when I do play it, but without the right people playing with me...it becomes very boring quickly.

I agree playing with others is better with this game, but it still feels grindy and not fun. I enjoyed Destiny so much more than I am The Division. I agree that at the start, I was much more interested. I think once I hit level 20, I got bored. I'm still playing it but have yet to reach level 30, I haven't had much time to play anything though.

What light level are ya? Do you guys raid in Destiny? And what character do you main?

I agree playing with others is better with this game, but it still feels grindy and not fun. I enjoyed Destiny so much more than I am The Division. I agree that at the start, I was much more interested. I think once I hit level 20, I got bored. I'm still playing it but have yet to reach level 30, I haven't had much time to play anything though.

Yeah, I think the big issue with games like Destiny and The Division is that they're fun for a while, but they usually don't have great end-game content for the first few years, which causes people to get bored pretty quickly.

It'll be interesting to see if Ubisoft keeps supporting The Division the way Bungie and Activision have with Destiny (especially with The Taken King in 2015); my money is on Destiny being the better game in the long run, but who knows.

I'm not sure why both the Division and Destiny decided that the bullet sponge enemy was the way to go. Bosses that you have to creatively take out once in awhile would have lessened my boredom from the repetitive, shoot / cover / reload they currently employ. I just leveled up to 27, I feel once I get to 30 and all main missions are done, I'll probably quit the game entirely.

What light level are ya? Do you guys raid in Destiny? And what character do you main?

My light Level is 306-307. I haven't even beaten King's Fall on Normal yet. Fireteams fall apart at Oryx for some reason regardless of us knowing the mechanics. Someone always screws up. Really need to get it done though.

I use a Nightstalker Hunter as my main.

I'm not sure why both the Division and Destiny decided that the bullet sponge enemy was the way to go. Bosses that you have to creatively take out once in awhile would have lessened my boredom from the repetitive, shoot / cover / reload they currently employ. I just leveled up to 27, I feel once I get to 30 and all main missions are done, I'll probably quit the game entirely.

Yeah. The Division doesn't have that much variety in weapons. Though, a decent squad does help when doing the harder difficulty activities. An Dark Zone always delivers new experiences every time I step inside.

As for Destiny, I do love the PvP activities and King's Fall introduced some very good mechanics. I am very glad that they are making POE relevant again. It's one of my favorite activities. But they do need some variety. I hope the Fall Expansion brings some well needed diversity.

• Like 1

My light Level is 306-307. I haven't even beaten King's Fall on Normal yet. Fireteams fall apart at Oryx for some reason regardless of us knowing the mechanics. Someone always screws up. Really need to get it done though.

I use a Nightstalker Hunter as my main.

Oh okay. Normal mode is a lot easier than hard mode. But that is the problem with a raid. Myself included, but someone always messes up each time causing you to wipe. If you are on a team that aren't total scrubs and know what they are doing, even on hard mode it should only take 1 to 1.5 hrs to beat king fall.