HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Sign in to follow this  
Rex705

Professional video editer for FREE

Have you ever wanted to make a little video for fun, school, youtube or whatever? Well now you can get the tool professionals use for free and make all kinds of cool videos. Davinci Resolve 12 does it all and it's yours for free. Davinci Resolve was used to make the Ant Man movie cool huh?

Download here: Davinci Resolve 12

I was looking for a video editor for some youtube videos I wanted to make and Windows 10 doesn't have Windows movie maker. I looked up free video editors and found my way to a cool video talking about Davinci Resolve 12 yay :)

Hmm, I might give this a try at some point. I usually use Windows Movie Maker since it's simple to work with, but it has some issues when trying to repeat several small clips in a row and with using multiple external audio clips within a short timeframe, so I've kinda been wanting to try something better anyway. This looks like it may be a bit more complicated than I really need, but I won't know until I give it a shot. ^_^

I went ahead and downloaded it. Might as well just in case if I ever need it.

How do I download? I click download, but all it does is ask me to put information and there's no submit button. This could be useful since I don't want to pay for Adobe stuff that I used for school projects. Anyone want to just like send me the attachment download or something? Thanks mates.

How do I download? I click download, but all it does is ask me to put information and there's no submit button. This could be useful since I don't want to pay for Adobe stuff that I used for school projects. Anyone want to just like send me the attachment download or something? Thanks mates.

You fill out the information it asks for and hit register and download at the bottom when done. simple :)

And you can only get the free version. I think the other version you might have to pay?