HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Sign in to follow this  
Jason Clement

Nintendo Spring Sale Deals

If you haven't seen it yet, Nintendo is running an eShop sale where a lot of their recent games are on sale.

There isn't a ton of amazing deals on their biggest games, but there are some pretty decent sales nonetheless. Some of the biggest include-

• Tekken Tag Tournament 2 (Wii U) - $13.99
  • Virtue's Last Reward (3DS) - $11.99
  • Shin Megami Tensei IV (3DS) - $13.99
  • Kirby's Dreamland 2 (3DS) - $2.79
  • Ducktales Remastered (Wii U) - $4.99

You can check out the full list here.

There are a few games that I'd be tempted to try if they were just a bit cheaper, but as it is I'm not sure if I'll really get anything. Maybe Duck Hunt just for the heck of it.

There are a few games that I'd be tempted to try if they were just a bit cheaper, but as it is I'm not sure if I'll really get anything. Maybe Duck Hunt just for the heck of it.

I'm actually somewhat tempted to get Duck Hunt and maybe even Super Dodgeball.

Also want to grab Kirby's Dreamland 2 even though I already have it via Kirby's Dream Collection because it'd be nice to have on 3DS. xD

I'm actually somewhat tempted to get Duck Hunt and maybe even Super Dodgeball.

I probably would've jumped on Super Dodgeball if it was Wii U. Playing NES games on the little 3DS screen just doesn't quite cut it though. :\