HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Sign in to follow this  
Jason Clement

NewEgg: Free Destiny and PES 2016 after rebate

If you haven't seen it yet, you can get PS4 versions of Destiny and PES 2016 for free after rebate at NewEgg. The whole deal costs $20 to start; not bad if I do say so myself!

Better hurry though; the deal ends tomorrow (Sunday, April 10) at 11:59 PM PT.

http://promotions.newegg.com/NEemail/Apr-0-2016/EXPRESS_09/index-landing.html

Definitely not a bad deal, though I don't plan to jump on it myself. Aside from the fact that I don't like getting the rebate on a prepaid card, I'd have to renew my PS+ for Destiny to really have any point, and I don't wanna spend the extra just to make it worthwhile. :P

Same with Venom. I'd like to jump on the deal, but I just did the Star Wars deal with the low funds I have. If I had the cashback today I might do this, but then again I usually buy the GOTY edition stuff if I don't have the regular. Tempting deal, but must focus on my PS4 goal!

Good deal if you are into soccer games. Also, destiny isn't fun to play solo. Need to have a group since eventually you want to do end games which is the raiding.