HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Sign in to follow this  
Rex705

GraphicAudio

I am in love. I got the Humble bundle audio book bundle and OMG do they sound amazing. This is the way audio books should be made with actors for the characters and music and sound effects. For those who don't want to sit and read a bunch on tiny little words hurting your eyes audio books are the way to go and GraphicAudio is a good place to get them.

Listen to some samples of these awesome audio books.

artworks-000147387104-2a6rxb-t500x500.jp

Preview

artworks-000041263030-yxhgvn-t500x500.jp

Preview

artworks-000040552435-pg4xr1-t500x500.jp

Preview 1

Preview 2

I am totally in love with these and plan on collecting tons. I totally recommend getting the humble bundle that gives you an entire 7 part series and then go over to the site and grab more.

Check out GraphicAudio and start collecting!

So what do you think of audio books?

• Like 1

Wow, I didn't even know they were doing audio versions of different Marvel comics. I'll have to check these out! Reminds me I should check out some of the Star Wars ones out there; I hear they do a good job with sound effects and such as well.

Thanks for the heads up, Rex!

Nice Rex! I didn't think anyone else here would heard of these. I've heard a few samples few months ago after reading Ms Marvel over the summer and other comics. They're pretty great alternatives to having motion comics.

I have the Halo and Metro 2033 audio books they are pretty good. I was so in love with these GraphicAudio books listening to all the samples that I just had to buy another one and get into it so I got Batman: Wayne of Gotham and it's awesome!

9781628510324-de.jpg

Preview