HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Sign in to follow this  
Jason Clement

Pizza in a pizza box made out of pizza is pretty insane

If you're a pizza connoisseur, then this might interest you.

It's pizza in a pizza box... made of pizza.

ChFJm3wWYAA5l8W.jpg

Sadly, I don't think it's real (like an actual buyable thing), nor is it really practical for that matter, but it does look pretty crazy, haha.

Would you try this if you could really buy it?

• Like 1

This would not only be a super economical solution to all the cardboard boxes getting thrown out after pizza, but it would make for some delicious leftovers too. xD I can't see it being a real thing since storage and transport for delivery might be an issue, but it would be really neat if someone worked out a way to make this happen. Like two pizzas for the price of one!

A late april fool joke by Pizza Hut?

Sadly, that crust would have to be really tough to avoid collapsing under all that sauce/cheese/toppings.  The new dominos delivery vehicle with built in warmer would be ideal for this type of pizza, though.

635808655067779242-Domino-s-DXP-image-8-

Guys, that pizza and the pizza box doesn't look good at all.

Guys, that pizza and the pizza box doesn't look good at all.

I think the crust looks pretty bad. Otherwise, I'd probably be up for trying it even if I'd fully expect it to mess with the pizza inside or be a greasy nightmare when it arrives. I like pizza, so idk.

I think the crust looks pretty bad. Otherwise, I'd probably be up for trying it even if I'd fully expect it to mess with the pizza inside or be a greasy nightmare when it arrives. I like pizza, so idk.

Crust definitely looks bad and plain and dry. Everything else looks meh and nothing spectacular.

I'll eat it! Then die and go to pizza heaven and eat pizza god.

Man as a huge pizza lover I'm all for this. Any pizza is good in my opinion. Don't judge a book by its cover. It may look ugly or sad, but inside it has good personality toppings. I can see myself eating this pizza alone.

I'll eat it! Then die and go to pizza heaven and eat pizza god.

I don't think it would be Pizza heaven. This pizza looks like it came from the other side of town.

Man as a huge pizza lover I'm all for this. Any pizza is good in my opinion. Don't judge a book by its cover. It may look ugly or sad, but inside it has good personality toppings. I can see myself eating this pizza alone.

No man, not all pizza are good. You can love a food all you want, but that doesn't mean they all will taste good.

It looks pretty cool, but wouldn't it still need to be in cardboard so it doesn't get all gross?