HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Sign in to follow this  
Jason Clement

Best Buy - PS4 games for $15

If you haven't seen it yet, there's a bunch of games on sale on Best Buy for $15 right now. Even cheaper if you have GCU too.

Stuff like-

• Infamous: Second Son
  • Bloodborne
  • Until Dawn
  • The Last of Us Remastered
  • Tearaway: Unfolded

...and others.

Anyhow, if you're interested, here's the link.

Also, let us know what you get!

PS: I'd like to get Tearaway, but I'm unfortunately on a no-spend spree at the moment. Next time!

I'm still waiting for my Amazon GC from winning the May giveaway and hope Amazon price matches them so I can buy it there. I'd pick up Until Dawn and Bloodborne from that list.

Update: I ended up getting the last copy of Until Dawn at Best Buy for 94 cents. I had a $15 credit that has been unused for a year so I decided to go ahead and get that.

I already have Infamous Second Son ($4 last summer bargain bin), Last of Us Remastered digitally for free, Killzone Shadow Fall for $4.50 part of the 4 for $20 from Gamestop a while back and that's all from the list.

I'd def like to pickup Tearaway, Order, and Bloodborne eventually. Building up my PS4 library! Woo!

Tearaway and...maybe TLOU Remastered (I never played it on PS3 besides some multiplayer, but I've never been in a rush to start it anyway) are tempting, but I'm not sure if I'll buy anything. I keep waiting for those digital codes for TLOU that were floating around for a while to hit like $10, but I haven't seen any deals on them lately so I might have waited too long. xD Otherwise, I wouldn't mind trying Until Dawn, but it seems like it'd be something I'd rather rent than buy since I doubt I'd replay it.

I mentioned that I was hoping Amazon would price match...YAY! THEY HEARD ME AND DID IT!!. . . .BUT IT'S ONLY FOR PRIME MEMBERS. 

~cries~

Well at least I was able to get Until Dawn at Best Buy for a dollar lol. 

Tearaway and...maybe TLOU Remastered (I never played it on PS3 besides some multiplayer, but I've never been in a rush to start it anyway) are tempting, but I'm not sure if I'll buy anything. I keep waiting for those digital codes for TLOU that were floating around for a while to hit like $10, but I haven't seen any deals on them lately so I might have waited too long. xD Otherwise, I wouldn't mind trying Until Dawn, but it seems like it'd be something I'd rather rent than buy since I doubt I'd replay it.

Hopefully you're able to snag a copy. I was at Best Buy and the PS4 section was almost empty. Didn't see any copies of TLOUR and Tearaway. Bloodborne copies were mostly used though. Man this deal sells out everywhere from what I'm reading on CAG lol.

TLOU multiplayer was fun when we played back then. We sucked, but then again we were kinda learning the multiplayer and getting used to it. Hopefully we can play better on PS4 if you get it. :D

Those are some amazing prices..  I'd get TLOUR for MP.  Until Dawn is a p. good game.  I expect this to be the Greatest Hits line-up announcement at E3.  If not, hope the prices stay in this area.  

I mentioned that I was hoping Amazon would price match...YAY! THEY HEARD ME AND DID IT!!. . . .BUT IT'S ONLY FOR PRIME MEMBERS. 

~cries~

I gotcha covered.  

I gotcha covered.  

I saved 5% by switching to Dyeknom Insurance Prime (D.I.P). Thanks John! Hopefully that Bloodborne is still $15 by the time I get my credit from GP. xD